Can i complete ca?

sasi k kanth (accounts executive) (90 Points)

16 November 2013  
hi everyone.i am sasi kanth(age20).This article may be a lengthy one. MAY 2009 I got 90%in 10th, at that time i had no clarity about what to choose, i mean which career to choose. Then i attended a talent test conducted by a famous commerce college(which was mainly conducted to attract the 10th pass students to join in inter(mec) in their college) There they motivated for 3hours about taking ca career & for that one has to study mec.They told that payscale for ca was very attactive and showed some proofs. Ok CA looks to be a very good career. They also said that Ca was not as tough as before. So i thought 90% in10th means i can cope up with ca somehow. So finally decided to study CA. That was the 1st biggest decission of my life. My parents too agreed saying whatever you like. So i joined inter+cpt in that same famous college. MAY 2011 Then i scored 93% in inter (not bad) .Appeared for my cpt and without much tension cleared it with142(should have got more). Then joined IPCC in same famous college. Somehow completed the coaching by feb2012. Then i started preparation with my friend KP We studied in some famous author materials bt only for 1st group seriously.60%confident abt first group Again its MAY 2012 Wrote accounts well thought 60+. so as next day holiday played cricket ,ball fell in roadside drainage(not that big) i took it and a mosquito bit me. next day i.got fever and vomitings .didnt study well fr law .i wrote well (i thought) and came home . my condition became serious. admitted in hospital. drastic fall in platelet count said doctor. it could b dengue they said . so i didnt write the next exams.(2nd biggest decision of my life )later somehow recovered. friends said costing was tough. so i thought even if i wrote i would have failed. After 2months results came .As i thought i got 67 in a/c bt 38 in law. Then all my friends called and said they have compltd single or both groups. Even my friend KP who told he had no hope got 200. You can imagine an average human reaction .Later somehow i motivated myself and startd preparing fr next attmpt. At that time i already knew that i will pass next time.As i thought i passed but only 1st group. i thought whatever, i will join articleship in some big town(hydrbd) and next attempt itself complete 2nd group. listening to my already articleship joined friends, i.imagined so much abt that. like outstation audits, etc. But then i faced reality . I dont know where to join. there Nobody is taking single group students. I somehow joined in a small firm. i was the only article student there. also i became homesick as i never was away from my parents. so i decided to join in my hometown itself. Told to myself after ca final can work in big cities now staying with parents is better and cameback to hometown(3rd bad decision of my life).Joined in a reputed firm in my hometown where there are almost 20 article students including some of my class mates. Got registered thereon april 15th 2013 for articlship. Appeared for grp2 exam for the 3rd time . I didnt study well and got even lesser marks than nov '12. Parents felt bad. Mean while completed icwa inter grp1 In articleship learned nothing even in september except vouching and efiling. Then got 1.5month leave for grp2. So i thought of completing this time(Nov2013) .so prepared for accounts important chapters. When i saw the paper yesterday i lost my mind 60marks out of important. No.doubt i will fail this time. But i got a big doubt after my performance yestrday .AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO CA? it took me 2attempts for grp1 and even aftr 4attempts i could not complete gr2 .hw cn any 1 expect to complete final with track record? what should i do so i googled about quitting ca :p. and saw the cmnts gere @ cci. so i thought of writing abt myself too. so unless u know completly abt me u cant give an advice. please help me no motivation lines (i am not rude, i already read those bt i am nt gettng motivatd). what choice do i have.? my qualifications are: ca ipcc grp1 cwa inter grp1 b.com 3rd year please advise me please