Can GST applicable on overseas company

Hi, I am a ship repairing field and one of my client is from Singapore and his company ship work in india i have done some repair job some gujrat party I will pay him payment with GST and I am billed to Singapore in USD, my question is how I can manage in GST portal.
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores GST applicability when an Indian company provides services to an overseas client, even if local subcontractors are involved. The core issue is how to correctly manage GST on the Indian company's invoice to the Singaporean client, especially when local suppliers have already charged GST. The place of supply being in India suggests GST is applicable, but the specifics of invoicing and portal management need clarification.

As place of supply is in India and supplier of service also from India GST will be applicable.

question is confusing.
some Gujarath party also done some work and you will pay the amount and you will get reimbursement from Singapore company??
I am in Mumbai and due to lockdown, I am work given to local Okha party, They billed me with GST but My company billed to Singapore client without GST they will pay me in USD

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details