has any body tried posting their greviences n problems regarding articleship on E-SAMADHAN
has any body tried posting their greviences n problems regarding articleship on E-SAMADHAN
nothing of ICAI helps. They are only show-off. E-samadhan is very slow. better to email to bosnoida @ icai.org
It's true the e-smadhan site is of no use. They just give reference to the rules & regl nos for our reference which we are already aware of. now i will try the given mail id hope this will work.
Hi All,
I hav a opposite opinion regarding e-samadhan
It really worked for me. I posted a query regarding my articleship & it got resolved within 15 days
Thanks
not working at all no reply from bosnoida @ icai.org or any e-mail/letter still showing as-
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
WELL I THINK ITS A QUITE NICE SOLUTION-PROVIDING-SYSTEM OF ICAI.................I ALWAYS GOT A SATISFYING REPLY WHENEVER I POSTED ANY QUERY WITHIN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME.........................ONE MUST USE IT IF HE HAS GOT ANY PROBLEM................
dear all,if i want to know the status of decision of commitee set up by UPA for reduction of training,then can it help
HEY RITESH, I TRIED ASKING ABOUT IT ON E-SAMADHAAN, BUT THEY R RELUCTANT IN INFORMING ABOUT THIS MATTER TILL NOW....................LETS WAIT N WATCH...........
dear all, my patience is fast running out.....thinking of filing RTI in this regard.will nebdy help me
Hye i hv mailed my query @ bosnoida @ icai.org as on 3rd April 10, but no reply. does this id work??
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals