Can anyone please guide me

Vai. H (B.Com, CA passed) (30 Points)

02 April 2014  

I have a query...if a student is pursuing ca final & has completed his graduation and articleship wants to pursue any other course say cs or cwa then is he required to take permission of the institute by filling form 112? kindly guide.