EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CAclub Site Tampered......raise your voice against it

Page no : 2
(Guest)
ARE E-MAILS, TELEPHONE NUMBERS, HOME & WORK ADDRESSES SAFE?

KAAPIL (COACHING ) (11717 Points)
Replied 25 November 2007

Please keep this news on top. It needs to be addressed and read by all who will open the website maybe on working day. i.e. Monday. Please highlight this news. Our voice may not reach the hackers or spoilers but our strength cannot be harmed. We are in CACLUB to do the constrictive work. In Sampat Jain Sir's words: JAI HIND JAI ICAI JAI CACLUB

Admin (CCI Team) (12880 Points)
Replied 25 November 2007

The database is completely safe.He doesn't have access to them. Its just that the user is posting unnecessary stuff.

abid (accountant) (169 Points)
Replied 26 November 2007

it is nice to hear that our data base is safe .but it is not enough this is must to punish the culprit to teach others a lesson that n body dare to disturbe this one of the highly prestigious institute and it's site. well hope the culprit will be in cell soon Abid

CA. Vineet Grover (Chartered Accountant) (1538 Points)
Replied 26 November 2007

Dear Admin, I would request you to implement on an urgent basis the following security checks: (1) Only registered Users to get access to the website (2) Proper address to be provided by registered users which may be kept confidential by the admin. (3) Educate users not to provide other users with mobile numbers or use mobile numbers as their e-mail id. (4) Invoke Information Technology Act and take necessary action under the act which is rigorous imprisonment for 3 years. Please initiate the same immediately as the perpetrator should be taught a lesson. We are there for any help whatsoever. Rgds/ Vineet

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 28 November 2007

I endorse View of Nikita And in my opinion we should not let the culprit escape..

(Guest)
Kudos to Admin for implement Email Verification System. This will keep away touts .. so now it will be easier to trace the culprits in future..

Shaily Jain (Chartered Accountants) (1054 Points)
Replied 29 November 2007

it's 2 much bad dear admin pl check all registered users can get accessed this site n recieve some security code from the guests

Amit Sharma (article) (2677 Points)
Replied 04 January 2008

Pls do something about this, its really shocking, how ppl path towards maturity is tampered. No compromise should take place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: