CA with regular b.com course?

Page no : 3
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i wanted to know that we can do b.com in corespondence with ca
                                             or
after gratuation we can do ca
                                           or
after ca we can do graduation (tell me about this on the basis of new rules of ca.)

"

(Guest)

Can we do CA with graduation now? If we are pursuing with CA before the graduation

Originally posted by :Darshu
" I am in s.y.b.com regular and also doing articleship simultaneously,hence no need to worry... "

(Guest)

are there any colleges that offer b.com + ca courses?

or

is it possiblr to do both at the same time from seperate institutions?

Mahesh.k. (Data Analyst ) (195 Points)
Replied 24 October 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" i have passed my cpt exam(june 2008) n have also given exams of b.com(H) 1sr year.now according to the latest rule, we can nt continue our ca along with regular colg. I dnt wanna leave my regular colg.so pls let me knw dat after 2 years if i continue wid ca.. will i have to give cpt again .. or i can go directly to next step?????? "

Hi, neha it is bit confusing to me also better u consult with CA study centre for more clarification in this regard. hopefully u can continue with next step bacz the cpt will be valid upto 5 attepts of pcc . 

(Guest)

I AM STUDENT B. COM 2 YEARS IN DU IN DELHI, UNIVERCITY. I AM WORK ADVOCATE . I AM WARK IN ENGLISH .  

Sugandha Khetan (student) (32 Points)
Replied 30 June 2012

hello, i also wanted to know that is it prohibited to do regular bcom with articleship? because iv taken admission in st xaviers college and m confused that for doing ca should i leave it or not..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: