EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CA with regular b.com course?

Page no : 2
(Guest)

i hv just passed my 10 exam.and i want to opt for commerce stream...and want to do CA later along with bcom....could u pls tell me whether i can do articleship with graduation.........if yes then which forms hav i to fil up and which colleges should i approach later  where i can  get  evening classes  for graduation  according to the new rule of  2008 ICAI

(Guest)

I HAVE BEEN PASSED 10+2 FROM CBSE BOARD

WITH 55% IN COMERSE .

PLEASE TELL ME THAT , WAD COUSE IS SUITEBLE FOR ME.

(Guest)

HEY!!!! all

I wanna know can we do CA with regular college as I m in college & has given my CPT exam recently

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

i have passed my cpt exam(june 2008) n have also given exams of b.com(H) 1sr year.now according to the latest rule, we can nt continue our ca along with regular colg. I dnt wanna leave my regular colg.so pls let me knw dat after 2 years if i continue wid ca.. will i have to give cpt again .. or i can go directly to next step??????

(Guest)

I have cleared cpt june2008,now i am persueing my BBA 2nd year.....I want to start my articleshp as soon as possible...but my college n articleshp timings r gonna clash....i cant stop doin BBA ....what should i do???  Minimum after how many months of articleship can i give my ca inter??PLEASE HELP

(Guest)
i have given my 1st year exam from DU ,,i want my college to be regular. plz help and can a ca student do cs with b.com and ca?

(Guest)
i m regular student of du and given exam of 1st yr and my pcc exam is in may 2009 can i do regular B.com regular.plz tell all possibilities

AKKI (STUDENT) (83 Points)
Replied 20 July 2008

hi smita

exactly aftr 18 months of ur registration wid article ship u can gve CA PCC exam ....bt atleast 15 month training is neccessary

u can do one thing

GO n fill  form no. 112 thn u can persue articleship wid college but just for 1 yr.

(Guest)

IF  A PERSON WHO  HAS  COMPLETED  CA  ARTICLESHIP AND CLEARED INTERMEDIATE GROUP I- IN 1990 (ICAI,INDIA) IS HE ELIGIBLE TO APEAR FOR GROUP 2 IN  NOV, 2008 OR  MAY 2009. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND SUBJECT ? 

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has started initiating discussions with various universities across the country for accommodating students who have enrolled for the Chartered Accountancy course in the respective university's UG course.

Mr Jaydeep Narendra Shah, Central Council Member, Chairman of Board of Studies, ICAI, said students who had passed the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and enrolled with the Institute for doing the CA course could register with IGNOU for pursuing a degree in B.Com from June this year.

MAHENDRA PANDIL (article) (12 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

Originally posted by :neeti
" is it possible to do CA with regular b.com course?pls help me on this
i've heard that now one has to take addmision in correspondence b.com course for doing CA pls help me on this
"

yes NEETI IT IS POSSIBLE AND IT IS IN REAL WORD UTILIZING UR GOLDEN TIME....

M ALSO DOING B.COM WITH STUDY OF C.A. AND THE BEST THING M DOING THE ARTICL SHIP.( A PLACEOF LEARNING THE THINGS PRACTICALLY)

SO, DONT B CONFUSED OR MIS GUIDE. BE PREPARED AND START THINKING POSITIVELY.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :neeti
" is it possible to do CA with regular b.com course?pls help me on this
i've heard that now one has to take addmision in correspondence b.com course for doing CA pls help me on this
"

gurpreet (Article) (50 Points)
Replied 12 September 2008

I will be giving My CPT this december and hopt to get through and i am writing CAT this year as well last year i had got a call from IIM I and hope to get into a nice B school this year but i have keen interest in pursuing CA as well.................how is it possible.

(Guest)
i wanna know that we can do bcom regular classes with ca or nat.i am asking this because i have completed my bcom 1st year fromregular college.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i wanted to know that we can do b.com in corespondence with ca
                                             or
after gratuation we can do ca
                                           or
after ca we can do graduation (tell me about this on the basis of new rules of ca.)

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: