CA with MBA? Or CA with ICWAI/ICSI

MOHD ANZAR ALI (EMPLOYEE)     30 March 2012

MOHD ANZAR ALI
EMPLOYEE 
 4 likes  78 points

| My Other Post

HI, ,,,

PLZ HELP ME TO CHOOSE AND TO BOOST UP MY CAREER.......

WHICH COURSE IS BETTER FOR ME........?

I AM IN CA FINA AND GRADUATE.

CA WITH MBA(finance).......?

or

CA with ICWAI/ICSI

OR ?

CA with AICPA....?

PLZ ITS URGENT FOR ME........

BCOS LAST DATE GOING ON SOON.........

THANKS TO ALL IN ADVANCE FOR SUCH SUGGETION

avater

p.chandra sekhar (MBA. Mcom MSC completed & persuing ca inter icwa inter)     30 March 2012

p.chandra sekhar
MBA. Mcom MSC completed & persuing ca inter icwa inter 
 8 likes  273 points

View Profile | My Other Post

mba from b schools

avater

AK Venkatesh (CA Final cleared)     30 March 2012

AK Venkatesh
CA Final cleared 
 3 likes  78 points

Dear Ali,

If u r interested in conventional areas of Finance then ICWA with CA is the best bet.

If u r interested in fanciful areas like treasury, Investment banking & M & A etc then MBA with CA will be good.

Best of luck.

1 Like
avater

Joey Tribbiani (fdg)     30 March 2012

Joey Tribbiani
fdg 
 307 likes  2000 points

Do CA with MBA finance if u want to work in industry in finance deptt. If u want to go for practise,do CS,if u want to work for MNCs in accounts/audit department,then go for CPA

chandra (student)     30 March 2012

chandra
student 
 52 likes  523 points

First focus on CA and complete it. That is MOST IMPORTANT

If you want add to choices

CA with CIMA (UK)

CA with LLb

CA with CFA (USA)

CA with CFA (ICFAI)

CA with CISA

CA with SAP..........

Much depends on what are your perferences

2 Like
avater

BHUPENDER (ca)     31 March 2012

BHUPENDER
ca 
 66 points

Dear ali

You are pursuing CA that itself is a well renowed degree that will fetch you a handsome career but in todays world since the competition so so high its better to do something extra .

1. The best option after CA is to prepare for CAT to get admission in Tier 1 B schools . i am suggesting that because from whichever field you start your career after spending so many years as a doer you evevtually upgraded the management level where u only have to manage the other people in the organisation . so its better to get the MBA degree and start your career as a manager itself if you want the join the big league . If you do not get admission in the big MBA schools than its better not to pursue the course as you might be knowing the fact that lacs of MBA are coming every year which is of no worth as your knowledge gained at the big B school matter for your growth not your degree . and after preparing for CAT you can also give various Goverment job exams

2. but if u so not want to go for MBA then your choice should be dependant to your need that means in whatever field you want to go or get job you should choose the course that will help you in your growth . i.e. Domail focussed course

Doing the course only for the purpose of getting a degree weighs nothing in the eyes of employer unless your knowledge is usefull in your daily working 

avater

CS Ambrish (Comp-Secretary)     31 March 2012

CS Ambrish
Comp-Secretary 
 15 likes  175 points

CA with any other Domestic professional course CS is a gud combo....CA with CISA CIMA ...CFA or CIA ...all these international courses are also good ...but not MBA

avater

Nikita (BBA, IPCC)     31 March 2012

Nikita
BBA IPCC 
 43 likes  348 points

ca wid mba vl b d best combo cz in today's commercial world if u hv both d quality of maintaing accounts of d firm and managing ur firm den u vl b d best competitor.

avater

Raja (Student)     01 April 2012

Raja
Student 
 26 points

Hi

Pls help me...............

i am B.com supplimentrory student from Delhi University. Can i take direct admission in CS EXCUTIVE , ICWAI INTERMEDIAT.

Pls tell me economices for me best coching classess becouse my Back in

1st year's economic.

I am just conufused which is good for me , CA CS and ICWAI.

and who is Gazzedet offier (CA, CS and ICWAI).

(Guest)

ca wid cs or mba finance

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »