Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA results May 2008..discussion!!

Page no : 11

chandu (student) (20 Points)
Replied 19 July 2008

hai congratulations

Vishall In (Student CA Final ) (112 Points)
Replied 20 July 2008

DEar friends

Congratulatins to all the winners .

i have lost this time also in may 08 attempt . could anybody tell me how to study i dont understand how to clear the exam i have many attempt.The winners will tell how to clear the exam . How many times to revise  and how to study . i am planning to exit and totally depressed . please helpme

vishal

vishall_in @ yahoo.com

Vishall In (Student CA Final ) (112 Points)
Replied 20 July 2008

DEar friends

Congratulatins to all the winners .

i have lost this time also in may 08 attempt . could anybody tell me how to study i dont understand how to clear the exam i have many attempt.The winners will tell how to clear the exam . How many times to revise  and how to study . i am planning to exit and totally depressed . please helpme

vishal

vishall_in @ yahoo.com

anish kumar ojha (student) (133 Points)
Replied 21 July 2008

can anybody plz tel what is the CAT elegibility for a C.A. student.

Is a pee-2 pass student is eligible to appear in the CAT examination.

CA Bharat Hirde (SAP Functional Consultant)   (134 Points)
Replied 22 July 2008

Originally posted by :Laxmiram Nayak
" Hello Dhinakar,
Missing by 11 marks is tough luck. May you get the strength to overcome this result and start with renewed vigor in the pursuit of your goal.
I would like to put forth my views on one issue that you have raised. The issue is that of co-relation between the time spent for studying vis-à-vis the result.
1. In my opinion, when a candidate clears CA examination (assumption – not in the first attempt) then generally it is a culmination of labor of previous attempt/s along with labor of the current attempt. Hence, in my view you are really close to your destination.
2. We need to put in the efforts to understand and remember the concepts. However, when we sit in the examination hall what matters is how we utilize those golden hours. A person can be knowledgeable yet if he underperforms in those three hours then the institute will not adequately reward that person.
The logic is that the answer scrip that you have submitted for evaluation is your personality. The evaluator knows you by the answers you have given in the scrip. We should try to ensure that the answer scrip aptly describes our personality. When I say personality I mean that it should reflect the effort, the midnight oil that we have burnt and our knowledge. Our caliber should be reflected in the paper to the fullest extent possible. However, at times we do injustice to ourselves due to various reasons and as a result we are not adequately rewarded.
I conclude by wishing you all the luck for the forthcoming exams

"

Hello laxminarayan,

Well you have explained most of the things which many of us lack. I agree with you on the points explained above. But i would like to add one thing here, that 99% of CA students when appear for there exams, they come with a very strong attitude-- to pass. But the marks rewarded by the institute are just the opposite. And we all are smart enough to know what we have written in the exams and what could be the results after putting so much of hardwork.

But as the results come negetive the confidence level strikes zero. We have to recoop ourselves to gain the confidence, and again the result is negetive. So the attitude or confidence level is crashed. There's nothing we can do about it but moan. This low confidence is reflected in the exam papers and the institute is not lenient enough to pass people with lower confidence. And a vicious circle of attempts is carried on. I don't think the person who has given more attempts is having less knowledge. But inspite of that everybody who has suffered is unable to understand what has been the problem of his failure.

And i think the institute should help such people in guiding them and making them gain there confidence level.

keyur (Chartered Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 22 July 2008

cleared ca final:)

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 26 July 2008

Originally posted by :anish kumar ojha
" can anybody plz tel what is the CAT elegibility for a C.A. student.
"

CAT has no relation with CA PE2/Final. u have to b a graduate with 50% marks to b eligible for CAT.

Rajiv Goyal (Management Trainee-Internal Audit & Assurance)   (130 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

can anyone tell d passing percentage overall of ca pe2

Replied 07 August 2008

Hi!

finally  i have cleared my pee-2 examination in my 3rd attempt.

ANISH

Replied 08 August 2008

"

vel pee-2 is just equivalent to graduation. you opt cat after pe-2

Replied 08 August 2008

"

pe 2 is just equivalent to graduation. u can appear in cat after clearing pe2

robertjose (business) (20 Points)
Replied 08 August 2008

what  are the benefits of joning  this club?

surendra r. yajurvedi (c.a. firm) (21 Points)
Replied 13 August 2008

hai every body. i have cleared my cpt in fe,2008 new prepareing for pcc exam. please share your experiance & give suggestions

Replied 14 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" what  are the benefits of joning  this club? "

vel main benefit is u can interact with ur ca family n share files useful to ca students. u can share ur personal emotions n feelings 2 feel good in future.

Replied 15 December 2008

some body please let me know the CA firms from where I can take my article ship as I have scored only 51% in pee-2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: