Replied 22 January 2010

i agree wid all those student who cld not clear

i too failed twice b4 clearing dis time

i am wid  all those stdns who cld not clear

manipulation is involed

further if u  rember the ca pcc june result was delayed by 1 day

and all the blame was put on the server

so mr rangdai

mai bhi ca ban gaya hoon but tumhari tarah upa ka 7 nai de reha(god forbids agar aap fail hue hote to aap bhi yehi kehe rahe hote)

sandeep saxena (CA(FINAL).ICWAI (INTER) CS (FINAL))   (35 Points)
Replied 22 January 2010

NAVEEN U R PARTIALY CORRECT BUT NOT FULLY.BECOSE INST. HAVE TO MAINTAIN RESULT AS PER THE MARKET SITUATION.WE KNOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SCOLER AND THEY CAN EASILY GET 50% MARKS BUT IT IS NOT THE ANSWER OF REPOTATION OF CA COURSE.SO THERE IS NO MANUPULATION.RESULT IS VERY LOW JUST BECOUSE OF MARKET SITUATION AND MAINTAIN THE VALUE OF ALL CA"S .

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

One of my friend told me that while consolidating the marks of all the students, they will wantedly reduce some 5-10 marks in one paper and add the marks in other papers. That explains y lot of people failed in MICS in nov 09 and got huge marks in june 09. Certainly some manipulation is involved.

SONU KUMAR JAISWAL (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS)   (23 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

Whatever u all say but i think there is manipulation for sure .........

if not then tell me how can only under 10% results are found each time ...

Ok it can happen once or twice but will it happen every time, and moreover does our performance has any link with recession that passing % did drop such rapidly........did due to recession students started to curtail their studies ..........obviously no way......then all these stats are what if not manipulation.

REPLY........

Aditi (student ) (126 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

WE ALL CA. STUDENTS SHOULD GET TOGETHER FOR OUR RIGHTS....ATLEAST WE CAN TRY N BE AN UNIFIED BODY....ONLY STUDENTS WHETHER CPT,PCC,PE-II OR FINAL....NO MATTER...ATLEAST WHAT WE CAN DO IS WRITE AN APPLICATION TO THE ICAI REGARDING THE PROBLEMS....SIGNED BY ALL C.A. STUDENTS UNION...SURELY THEY WILL HAV TO REACT IF SO MANY STUDNTS APPROACHES THEM...WAT SAY??

Replied 27 January 2010

WE ALL CA. STUDENTS SHOULD GET TOGETHER FOR OUR RIGHTS....ATLEAST WE CAN TRY N BE AN UNIFIED BODY....ONLY STUDENTS WHETHER CPT,PCC,PE-II OR FINAL....NO MATTER...ATLEAST WHAT WE CAN DO IS WRITE AN APPLICATION TO THE ICAI REGARDING THE PROBLEMS....SIGNED BY ALL C.A. STUDENTS UNION...SURELY THEY WILL HAV TO REACT IF SO MANY STUDNTS APPROACHES THEM...WAT SAY??

Sharangdhar (CPA CISA exp in IFRS )   (264 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

I agree.

Replied 27 January 2010

Im In.

Replied 27 January 2010

Im In.

Komal (CA Final Student) (83 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

I agree..i m ready to sign such a pact...

Replied 27 January 2010

cant we make a students union....wat is the procedure legally for framing any union....can anybody throw some light upon it....

thanx

Replied 28 January 2010

cant we make a students union....wat is the procedure legally for framing any union....can anybody throw some light upon it....

thanx

ARKA (COMMERCIAL MANAGER) (70 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

I have been suggesting this all through out in my posts and would love to sign such a letter.

Waiting! (PCC) (40 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

the results are postponed again :-( is there a server problem always MR.Rangdi Bangdi?

(Guest)

Credibleinformation reportsfrom icai say that uttamprakash agarwal has cut 15 marks in all papers and has also failed some rollnumbers who went ahead and protested agaisnt him.

He has 2 criminalcases pendign in delhi and he has manipulated a stayorder on council elections so that hecan stay longer and torture students...he has also delayed the ipcc results purposely to play the same game which he played with cafinal....it seems he has also taken bribe to pass some students...god save us from him!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: