Ca practice as well as full time job in big 4 permissible

Hi This is CA Gopal Poptani from Akola Maharashtra 

Currently, I am a partner in a CA Firm and do personal practice as well but now I had applied for a job in BDO CA Firm and got shortlisted there. So, I want to know can I continue to hold my COP.?? or Have to surrender it.?? or else can I take the permission of the ICAI for holding my COP with doing a full-time job in BDO.??

Please Advice

My email gopalpoptani6 @ gmail.com.

My cell no 8329849489. 

Replies (1)
Not permissable job with full time COP

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details