CA PCC-DESPERATE PLEA FOR HELP

 Dear Seniors,

I have a few queries regarding CA PCC which I hope you could clear for me.They are:

  1. How much will be the cost for CA PCC IN TOTAL (enrollment + ITT training etc)?
  2. Is compulsory ICAI coaching needed-Oral?
  3. Are there any Coaching Completion(CC) papers or exams to be completed as is there in CWA&CS?
  4. I  have heard that Group 2 of PCC by itself is comprised of tough papers which are mainly theory and low mark scoring. As I have a full time job, I am taking one group at a time. Would it be possible to clear  Group 2 by writing those 3 papers?

I understand that it is wiser to appear for both groups together, but as I mentioned earlier, I have a full time job.

Please guide me

Thanks & Regards,

Raju

Replies (10)

 Please reply

 Bump

1) regestration fee-12000, ITT fee-4000, ORIENTATION FEE-3000 2) oral coaching is not compuylsory 3) no concept of CC papers like in CWA n CS 4) am afraid by ur 4th question? who told u that group -II of pcc is theory???? its not at all theory. it comprises of three subjects only one among them is theory remaing are problamatic ...........AlDaBest

 Thanks Trinath for helping me out--The only doubt I have is regarding answer for 4 th question. If I am not mistaken the papers are Accounts+Audit+ IT &SM in IPCC, right?  Thus you have only one non-theory paper- Accounts, right?

hey ya ya sory actually am PCC student for us, second grtoup consists of Costing&FM, TAXATION AND IT& SM for ipcc what u said is correct but i don think that auditing is a theory paper it is subjective and more practical oriented

 So auditing is a mark scoring paper, Trinath?

 

Mr Raju

Auditin is also scoring paper . There is no such issue that u dont get good marks in Theory papers. Its genuinely the way u present . And in Auditing you will have case studies by which u can score .

 Thanks Manasa for your inputs

you need to clear ipcc gr.1 to get articleship. So you must try gr.1 first.

Thanks "S"

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details