CA-PASSION IS MUST...my story of ipcc

ADITYA (student) (234 Points)

08 February 2011  

as promised guyz…I would share my story wid u..if u find it encourgng & useful  then.. do let me know….

CA-PASSION IS MUST

I am an average studnt accr. to me..i scored

10th-81%

12th-85%

as boardz marks doesn’t show you full story of  person’s ability & intelligence

don’t kno from where in 11th I was keen to know about ca cource…may be becoz..one of a person in our relative is a ca..and the type of life he lives & enjoyz..attracted me towards CA

you wont belive till 11th I was not sure what will I do…bt in11th I decided to do ca..after clearing 12th I joined cpt coaching which didn’t helpd at all..we only enjoyd there lyk college studnts..only last 14 days study & concentration towards basics helped me…n when I say study it means 5-6 hours at that level…then cleared cpt with 70%..now the panga is ipcc ..i thought it to b difficlt bt had a feeling that with continuous study I can clear it..as per discussions with family & ca’s…

I was passionate abt the course..so I studied from module law thinking that there would be not much need of tuitions..but after 1 month I got boared coz module of law…plzzzzz don’t ever try…all wrong or old matters..

than one fresh told me of tuitions:-

accounts both groups package…Praveen sharma sir’s satellite classes

tax….m.k.gupta sir

costing fm….ashish kalra sir

I must say they are the best one’s in this field…

I took those & accounts both group package coz a friend told me that both contains 30% similar part…so I took both…law as theory subject I did myself…& the bad part was I was appearing in may 2010 n my tuitions overed in late march..so left with less time of self study…and results depicted tht..i flunked..only in law paper by 3 marks..n total 194 out of 400

this was the greatest shock..bt my supportive family told me not to worry n I was smiling too..as somewhere I felt I didn’t studied tht hard…

but from the date of result till November as I am only left with 2 new subject audit n itsm I decided to do it myself ..no tuitions …as for theory I think self study is best..even my whole friend group took tuitions…

I concentrated more on basics…as if your basics are clear you can answer anything of its type..

did audit from surbhi bansal…n itsm from module…itsm’s module is best & easy to understand..

and also concentrated on both theory and practical aspect of each subject..markwise…

I was so deep into studies those 2.5 month, that I even don’t remember the dates n time..only that spirit brought me this marksheet…yaar u need to keep patience and work hard

IPCE Results

ROLL Number

174797  *Check Merit

Name

ADITYA ARORA

Group I

Accounting

Business Laws, Ethics and Communication

Cost Accounting and Financial Management

Taxation

Total

Result

PASS

Group II

Advanced Accounting

Auditing and Assurance

Information Technology and Strategic Management

Total

Result

PASS

Grand Total

so guyz:-

• ....   self study is must
  • .......avoid tuitions as much as u can as notes can also be taken from  friendz taking tuitions
  • .....reduce waste of time before 2-3 months before exam
  • ......never loose hope…your hard work would never go lyk a waste…
  • ......CA..itself means COME AGAIN