CA Old Syllabus like 25 years old

Hello!

I registered for CA 25 years ago and I cleared Inter and Final 2nd group.  I am planning to study 1st group.  I need to know what are the requirements for writing exams.

I completed my Article Training in 1999.  Post that I completed Final 2nd Group.  

What is the exam format?

What are the good books available to study?

Are there any online classes to help with the subjects?

What are the new changes in exam pattern ?

Who should I write to re-activate my membership/student enrollment?

Hope to see some responses on this thread.

Thank you

 

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A former CA student who registered 25 years ago and cleared their Inter and Final 2nd group is looking to complete their 1st group. They need guidance on reactivating their membership, understanding the current exam format, finding study materials and online classes, and learning about new changes like the introduction of MCQs. Advice suggests checking the ICAI website, using their study materials, and registering via the SSP Portal, where practice MCQs are also available.

1. You will find all the details on ICAI exam website.

2. Institute study materials.

3. Yes ICAI live coaching classes are available for all levels.

4. Now MCQ of 30 marks are introduced in selected subjects.

5. You have to create account in SSP Portal. From SSP Portal you have to register for course.

MCQ is also available to all the students to practice?

Yes Practice test MCQs are also available in portal

Could you please attach the link for the same?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details