Easy Office

CA karne waalon ka haal...

Page no : 2

CA Annie (Chartered Accountant ) (747 Points)
Replied 11 November 2008

wow.........

RAJAN CHAVAN (PGDFM) (253 Points)
Replied 27 November 2008

GRT...YAAR....TUM TOH CA FEILD KE BADSHAH HO....

BUT YES...........CA  IS CA........CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

THIS TWO WORDS MEANS ALOT....YES IT GIVES A TRUE MEANING  TO OUR LIFE...

(RAJAN CHAVAN)

Ankit kumar (Student) (1691 Points)
Replied 27 November 2008

its nice

(Guest)

good and true

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 24 November 2009

excellent sir..

were  encouraging us or discouraging us..

Bhanu Kiran Datta K (Accounts Supervisor) (1 Points)
Replied 14 June 2016

No offense. Just wanted to share my views.

'Ya esha supteshu jagriti' doesn't mean one who is awake while others are sleeping. It means one who is awake even though he is sleeping. The same person is referred to in both the cases. 
'Jagrit' is a state when you are awake. You are aware of what is going on around you. 'Swapna' is when you are dreaming. 'Susupti' is a state of deep sleep where you are not aware of anything. 'Jagrat, swapna. susupthi' - these are the various states of consciousness.

To be awake even during 'susupthi' is a higher level of consciousness. In that state nothing outside affects you. You will be what you are supposed to be. All the things happen naturally and without much effort. It comes with practice of the meditation, one of the 'angas' of the eight 'angas'( asthanga yoga) prescribed by Sage Patanjali (who lived around 5000 years ago). 

It does not make sense for me why ICAI has chosen this as a moto. Its very irrelavant I feel.

Even the below verse from the Gita is used in an inappropriate situation. It is misinterpreted.

Karmanye vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karmaphalaheturbhurma Te Sangostvakarmani

It means one should not perform actions with any expectation. If one doesnt get what is expected it causes disappointment and demotivates him to work. So it is advised not to expect anything in any situation. Trying to connect this with the result rate of ICAI is inappropriate I feel. Because, Gita is talking about wisdom, how to lead a life. It is talking about the bigger picture.

Good day. :)

BEST Regards,
Bhanu Kiran Datta K

Saba Panchbhaiya (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 11 September 2019

Wow, what an article, amazing even after 11 years of posting. Amazing sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: