Easy Office

CA is not a pressure cooker!

Page no : 2

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 09 September 2011

Very well said Richank

I always feel approach to studies must be with fun attitude not dread and fear.

we should own the subject, play with it like its your buddy or mate 

Thanks for sharing

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)

great post sir

cheers

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)

Very correct sir...If we take it as a pressure cooker then one day it will blow our heads off with its whistle power...so take it as a merry folk song and enjoy...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nabeel

Once again, Nice post sir......... Too much pressure also affects our studies and results.......

Thanks....................

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)

The main problem of some of the so-called ambitious persons is that they cling to one life-spoiling pre-conceived notion that if I can't do this then there is nothing meaningful left for me. Hence, they see every failure in their pursuit of their dreams as a screw in their coffin. And when the dejection gets better of them, they land in no man's land - almost segregated from the rest of the society. If only they could see or if only they had somebody to help them see that life has much more to offer than what appears at first sight. But for that one has to explore every path and be patient.

Alas! in today's high-paced society, with so many potential competitors, there is hardly any parent who inspires her/his child to be patient, to accept failure gracefully and move on with life if it seems(after reasonable effort) that further endeavour will be of no help. And as these hapless people are not taught these virtues at home ( and we all know, learning begins at home), they succumb to the ever-mounting pressure created by both parental/familial expectation as also self-expectation.

As a part of my MSW dissertation - titled " parental pressure and stress on children aged between 9 to 12 years", I was rather shocked to find one little girl of Class III in answering to one of the questions in my questionnaire for them wrote that she considered none of her classmates to be her friends. For her, each one of her friends was her competitor!!! And sure, it can't be the way she was born to think.

It is high time for us to change. Else we run the risk of having a nation inhabited by a good number of depressed citizens in not-so-distant-a-future.

3 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

Good one bro..,

Very motivational and inspiring,

Zaindagi khul ke jeo...!

har khushi ko mehsus karo n ghum bhe aapse darne lagega....

keep sharing..,

and thanks...

sreekanth (student-IPCC) (50 Points)

THANKS SIR JI .......AAP KA POST AUR CONCEPT BAHUTH ACHE HAI 

CA Dolly Jain (CA, CS) (223 Points)

very nice post Sir,

I am also a failure student continuously struggling for only aggregrates.

I do agree that knowledge counts, I am working in a CA firm as audit manager, and performing good job my boss my principal always encourages and appreciate my work.

But, now a days I have a feeling that knowledge wouldn't count until and unless you have a prefix before your name

Its difficult when ur auditee staff and even CA's will ask U are you Chartered Accountant and I dont have any answer other than NO

May I still say knowledge and working experience counts more than a Degree?

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)

nice post mate. Monetary benefits should not be seen. Education and its enjoyments should be felt. and never take tension. if u enjoy studies like any other thing then it will automatically fruit the result.

Niharika (student) (121 Points)
Replied 10 September 2011

sikhata hai zindagi hame bahut kuch - hasna... jeethna.. rona.. haarna..

lekin in sab se badhkar sikhata hai zindagi hame - "JEENA"

JEEYO JEE BHAR KE!!!

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)

Originally posted by : CA Finalist

Dear Richank Garg,

Awesome post ,with serious Advice...Wonderful keep it up.

Kranti Pawar (Tax & Audit Assistant) (166 Points)

Vary nic Advice Sir.  Truely  Inspirational. All students realy need it a lot.. Thanx a lot

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)

thank you RG ji

(Guest)

Thanxs 4 posting a nice post , sir..............

i agreed wid u..........................

HARI KRISHNA (B.COM ACA CMA) (412 Points)

its very good and impressive

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: