LCI Learning

Ca is not a good course

Page no : 3

Azad (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Parul ji u r incorrect in ur views ve positive nd see result

Ali Asgar (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Agreed with u parul..and the situation will going to be more worst day by day.

Rakesh Tiwari (Account Asst.) (43 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

I don't agree with Parul's first comment but I agree to grt extent , with her last comment.

surabhi (student) (63 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

I agree with MR PARUL to some extent regarding articles...but I would like to add that CA is the only profession which allows you to carry on your profession the way you want..unless n until you don't love ur profession how can you get high salary..the deeper love you have for the profession the greater vil b ur salary..always salary does not matter...d dignity n prestige what a CA gets in the society is very high compare to other professions..doing jobs in MNC n getting high salary is not the only source of earning money in CA..there are many other ways of earning..N coming to MBA n other professions der vil b an worst situation for dem also..but a CA vil never face dis situation.at least consoul yourself by believing in dis dat a CA vil only face worst situation in his profession when the govt vil stop charging taxes..n v all know very well that govt will never stop dis..and the very important thing if challenges are increasing the opportunities are also increasing..n If anyone wants to get high salary high money its completely impossible without hard work..so try to convert all ur threats into opportunities.. And b optimistic..n LOVE YOUR PROFESSION.. Dats it

pavan (student) (21 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Dear friends I feel ICAI should go for a review of it's complete circulum still some of the inherent problems of students should be understood by the Board. And I support Parul partly

pankaj baheti (consultant) (21 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Parul not satisfied

ravi sharma (Practice) (31 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

GM friends,

I m fully agree with Parul. actually every course has some limitation and advantage. logo ko ye galatfahmi hoti hai kii CA banne k bad ek ped milega jisme se roj bhr bhr ke pese aayenge.... jabki reality bilkul alag hai... ICAI ne new course apply to kr dia but practically jo industry ko chayeye wo na to training main na GMCS main na kisee subject main shikhaya jata hai.... jbki hr dusre course main induction training , practical training, mock drill types activities hoti hai.....medium firm ka focus bhi copy paste k alawa kuch nhin hota......ideas , invention, value addition ye chayeye industry ko na kii copy paste.......... jiske pas hai ye hai wo hii bikega......chaye film industry ho ya,,,,,,, business industries.....

Ajay Agrawal (Finance Professional) (29 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Heyy Parul, you are also a member of ICAI.... a member like a daughter or son is of their family. ... so instead of living to the problem, come up... take initiatives, make new aspirants aware, make a group to bring the change... lets make ICAI to listen you, hear us... think for us... lets come together and bring the change which the members and aspirants need.

CA Parul Saxena (CA) (8435 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Everyone thanks for your comments.....i am saying what i am exactly facing.....and one person has called me looser.........i am not a looser.... i always tries my best but what i can do if interviewr asks for the relevant experience in the same field......ab GST aane wala he they would say we require a candidate having expertise in GST.....i am not blaming only ICAI i am saying for the industries too......ab ghar bethke to koi GST nahi sikhega jab amendments hongi tabhi to apply karenge aur learn karenge new things.....but for the new things ICAI doesnt makes efforts and industries have higher and higher expectations.......

Ravi G (Student) (56 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

@ ravi shrma i agree wh u Institute ak bar phr sochna chai h, students ko articleship value ad horai k nai. But institute only cn nt blame, this so called industries also need to thk of wat CA capable. They shud gv a chances to freshres to explore. Kyun Ki ca koi bhagwan nai h ak exam clear hote hi usse.. aab kuch ajai h. Sikh n kliye mika dna chai h. Lrning is a liflng process.

HARJINDER SINGH (ACCOUNTANT) (23 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Sorry can I ask you one question

HARJINDER SINGH (ACCOUNTANT) (23 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

WHY YOU DOING CA When you stand in people somebody ask you are you CA then what are you feel about that

CA Parul Saxena (CA) (8435 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Mr.Harjinder when  i reply yes i am a CA then he thinks she earns a lot wow.......she has name and fame.....but this is not the reality...morevoer any course is done just to get the attention of others????????no it is done for own and family happiness............dikhave ke liye CA nahi kiya jata ki bas CA ka tag leke ghumte rahe aur jab reality duniya ko pata chale to wo bhi 2 baten sunae ki isase acha to kuch aur kar lete...

TARAK NATH (Dy.Manager (Finance)) (196 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

In CA course you are investing golden period of your life ,if you do same kind of hard work and crack CAT and get admission in MBA (apart from IIM,two tire institute also) you will have much bright future than a average CA,who atleast has to wait 4 to 5 years experiance to get a decent salary. So it is wiseful not waste the golden years of you life in this profession.CA was consider very good and bright profession once upon a time not now.

TARAK NATH (Dy.Manager (Finance)) (196 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

In CA course you are investing golden period of your life ,if you do same kind of hard work and crack CAT and get admission in MBA (apart from IIM,two tire institute also) you will have much bright future than a average CA,who atleast has to wait 4 to 5 years experiance to get a decent salary. So it is wiseful not waste the golden years of you life in this profession.CA was consider very good and bright profession once upon a time not now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: