Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca is not a good course

Page no : 6

anil jaiswal (student) (112 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

hey...i will suggest all ipcc, cpt, and who recently cleared ipcc students....plz go for state psc....ssc...kind of exams...ca banne me jitna time..and efforts lagaoge..utne me to laal batti mil jayegi..ca is the course where u will spoil ur and ur family's dreams, only respect is not every thing...respect se dream poora nhi hota freands..no power.. no money...only respect..after some years wo bhi nhi bachegi jab haath me acchii car bhi nhi hogi...my wasted my 6 years..kaas mene itni mehnat psc me ki hoti....but...afsos !!!!

anil jaiswal (student) (112 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

hey...i will suggest all ipcc, cpt, and who recently cleared ipcc students....plz go for state psc....ssc...kind of exams...ca banne me jitna time..and efforts lagaoge..utne me to laal batti mil jayegi..ca is the course where u will spoil ur and ur family's dreams, only respect is not every thing...respect se dream poora nhi hota freands..no power.. no money...only respect..after some years wo bhi nhi bachegi jab haath me acchii car bhi nhi hogi...my wasted my 6 years..kaas mene itni mehnat psc me ki hoti....but...afsos !!!!

Greatest Buddy (Finance Professional) (173 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

Originally posted by : shivam gupta
MBA and CA are different fields
Mba is marketing line and Ca is all about ( ac/s, audit, taxation, law, costing, fm, ethics, sm and many more..)

MBA'S just only have confidence to speak they dont know that what they are speaking is correct or not....

CA is a best profession......

This is the best example of being narrowminded and underestimating other professionals.

Did you ever speak to someone from Business Schools like

-IIMs(New and Old)

-ISB

-SP Jain, XLRI, FMS etc.

-JBIMS

-IITs which offer MBA

-XIMB, NMIMS.

Have you ever heard of any such MBA graduates saying the same about CA?

Why are you insulting some other professionals?

I agree upon the fact that CA is undoubtedly one of the toughest courses in India and the candidates clearing  the final exam have sound Accounting, Taxation, Finance and Auditing Knowledge. But does that mean, MBA graduates are dumb having no knowledge of Finance related topics.

No, MBA is not only about Marketing, it also has specializations like FInance, Operations, IT etc. And we CAs compete with the ones who major in Finance.

The whole point I am trying to raise- We are underestimating our competitors with other degrees/certifications/charters like MBA, CFA, CPA and FRM. 

MBAs from tier 2 colleges are competing with us as we lack proper communication and presentation skills. A lot of them today are going for courses like CFA which gives them an edge in the interviews.

Conclusion:- A recruiter will not hesitate picking a CA over an MBA graduate if he can communcicate and present himself properly. 

Black mamba (Finance Enthusiast) (65 Points)
Replied 14 February 2015

Originally posted by : sumeet
losers like u say this..CA is the brightest and evergreen course ever. It takes very much to be a CA and in any field,earning depends on knowledge. Some gets 25 lakhs after passing CA and those who have only bookish knowledge suffers but after working 3-5 years salary are up to the expectations. The who have healthy contacts starts well in practice and those with nothing takes 3-5 year time to build their practice and they earn big sums. No degree guarantees pay scale it all depends on knowledge, some starts with big and some takes time to make it big. So proud to be ca and look on your side to solve where u are stuck.

Don't just learn the words . Also, learn the application. The word "Loser" can be very subjective and  is completely inappropriate to use on professional platforms like CAClubIndia. 

MADHU (ca final) (232 Points)
Replied 17 February 2015

Originally posted by : Nayan Gupta
All this is totally crap Miss Parul... 90% of the students joining CA have the reason that they didn't get enough marks in XIIth to get some good college or they were average students... so CA is definitely not the creamy degree... It is the best course among the leftovers... If you are having too much expectations from it, then it is mistake on your part. If you are talking about getting experience in everything, then this is not what Industries expect from all CAs..It is the job descriptttion for that particular vacancy... This is not a fault on ICAI's part as if the industries are asking for such qualifications/ experience, that is becuase they are getting such people, more importantly CAs, with such experience. ICAI is the only institute which doesn't have any biasness for any student.. All students are same... It is you who has to differetiate yourself from others... In other courses also, you will get MBA earning 10k per month as well as earning 2 Lakhs per month.. This is becuase of two factors- Institute and Experience.. In case of CA, institue is same for everyone and experience depends on us...

Rather than blaming ICAI for everything, just ask yourself have you tried to utilize all the facilities made available by ICAI. Have you attended all seminars or may be few also?? if just by taking tag of a degree, you want to be Harish Salve or other great persons, please stop it as it will harm you only... Dont have any wrong expectations... 

Hope you are getting the point!! If not, then read it again till it makes some sense.. If still not, keep your ego aside and read again as this time it will definitely make sense to you...

pls mr. nayan gupta CA is not a course for leftovers.

its a proffesion in par with medicine & other professions.

its not for those who got very less marks in xii & joined bcos they cant get admission in other good clg. 

i just want to give my own example, Im not a left over. Im d one who scored 92% in xii, around 3200 rank in my entrance exam but couldnt make my entrance into MBBS. but Im the one who got a chance of admission in one of the top 10 universities in india for BDS.

I left it bcos I think CA is a profeesion which can be seen eqully good as MBBs. Im happy about my decision as I have seen many of my frnds finishing their graduation which didnot add any value to their lyf. 

Ofcorse ICAI is at fault in some cases but its not the profession at fault.

So pls CA aspirants are not left overs, not loosers, they r not the one who just want to become part of the crowd, they r the one who aspire to have a unique respect above the crowd.

I totally belive that thisprofession is one of its kind which gives us that unique respect for which we aspire.

2 Like

sateesh kumar (Be Positive) (156 Points)
Replied 17 February 2015

Originally posted by : MADHU

Rather than blaming ICAI for everything, just ask yourself have you tried to utilize all the facilities made available by ICAI. Have you attended all seminars or

its a proffesion in par with medicine & other professions.

its not for those who got very less marks in xii & joined bcos they cant get admission in other good clg. 

i just want to give my own example, Im not a left over. Im d one who scored 92% in xii, around 3200 rank in my entrance exam but couldnt make my entrance into MBBS. but Im the one who got a chance of admission in one of the top 10 universities in india for BDS.

I left it bcos I think CA is a profeesion which can be seen eqully good as MBBs. Im happy about my decision as I have seen many of my frnds finishing their graduation which didnot add any value to their lyf. 

Ofcorse ICAI is at fault in some cases but its not the profession at fault.

So pls CA aspirants are not left overs, not loosers, they r not the one who just want to become part of the crowd, they r the one who aspire to have a unique respect above the crowd.

I totally belive that thisprofession is one of its kind which gives us that unique respect for which we aspire.

Totally agree with you .......  First of all try to  respect our course and profession and above all Respect Our decision for choosing this Course..  Every Course has its merits and demerits..

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: