CA inter salary

Page no : 2

Mayank Saraogi (Learner) (170 Points)
Replied 09 August 2010

Nice decision 

Go ahead quit CA, its not for people who quits without even trying to do it

Rahul (CA) (1880 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

dont quit dude me too cleared in my third attempt...

ho jayega yaar...

just give a try...

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Right decision budy:)

Santosh (Student ( Final Year - New ))   (348 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

No yar as u have allready qualified in one group. u have prooved that u can do. aise bhi kisi v kam ko chhor dena kayron ka kam hota hai. but i never think that a ca student will called a Kayar. So mere dost go ahed. U can do any thing whenever u r doing. Best of Luck. 

mahendra jangid (Dy. General Manager (Finance))   (444 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Dear Alifiya,

Before you give up.......let me share with you my experience. I have cleared my B. Com. in 1987. In the year 2005 my gross salary was Rs. 4.4 lacs (above average for a B. Com. due to good performance reward). . I have taken up my CA again in 2005 and cleared one group at a time. I have also cleared Final, one group at a time and became CA in NoV-07. In the process of my completing CA , in the process, my salary today in the year 2010 is Rs. 25 lacs and am looking forward to further increase to Rs. 32 lacs in next 6-10 months. From 4.4 lacs to 25 lacs in just 5 years!!!!!!!!!! This is the power of CA. I am doing also most same profile in the Company (off course new ventures every time), but see the difference in salary.

DO YOU STILL WANT AN ADVISE ON SALARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. NENER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP...........Prepare systematically and give group wise exams. Attend a mid size coaching class and before you take up the same, discuss your difficulty with the Professor and concentrate to over come with that problem. Work hard and clear CA, then, you will ask for salary and not what the employer will give it to you.........BEST OF LUCK

4 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA. Azim Khan

Alfiya, 

to be very frank CA is not so easy, but at the same time it is not impossible also. many people quit CA but those who dont quit become a Chartered Accountants, i am among them. so i will strongly suggest you to continue and see one day you will definately become a Chartered Accountant.

Regards

CA. Azim Khan 

Himavanth K.S (Entrepreneur) (142 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Dear Sushil,

It depends on when u have joined CWA.. If u have joined recently then u gotto undergo training which is must. Even CA demands practical training for 3 years. So its not possible in this case. But if u have joined CWA much earlier then u may pursue CA. Go ahead its a right choice. More or less the subjects would be same to a certain extent. So it will not be so tough.

Good luck!!

CA GIRISH (Chartered Accountant) (1796 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Hi Alifya I can understand what you are going through . CA is tough but also see prospects of A CA. Professional will mostly be chosen over experience. DROPPING AFTER CLEARING PCC IS REALLY NOT GOOD YOU ARE SO NEAR TO WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WOLUD BECOME ONE DAY i.e CA

You must get 20 k initially if you clear PCC. where as if are CA you will get atleast 50 k initiall and rater of growth and choice are enormous.IF you go for job now growth will be very limited. You will have to depend on other things also.

Why not try for CA Final because PCC is more or less equally difficult compared to CA Final  if we count the IQ level and practical experience of PCC student over a Final Student. But Even though all these sweet  sweet things You are still unable to persue the course dont quit it once and for all , Always keep the gates open to come again into Course if your short term problem is solved...

BEST OF LUCK

Athi Narayanan. R (Audit Executive) (145 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Hi.. you are able to more salary if you proof your talent   

DARSHAN (FINAL STUDENT) (257 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

DEAR FRIEND 

don't leave the C.A .at now as a career C.A is the best option as a carrier compared to other professional course.C.A is not tough cource it is just your memory power.

if u leave C.A after copletion of your pcc i think u will get Rs.15000/- p.m 

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Dear Friend,

Pls dont leave CA. I admit that CA is tough, but its definitely achievable through hard work and goal oriented preparation. If you leave CA and go for job, u can get attractive salaries, but you wont get proper recognition in the organisation. Whenever you see a CA in ur organisation, u will feel bad. So dont give up and work hard friend

manish bairagi (practice & coaching) (106 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

In our territory there is one person, CA offcourse, was able to pass CA in 14.5 years & now earning more than Rs.3cr P.A......another one a CEO of list company now having income more than 1.75cr......was able to clear CA in 12 yrs........Vice president of Wipro Mr.Manish Dungur......passed in 9.5 years but it took only 6 yrs after joining to bcome VC.........to b very frank spot ur lack of knowledge....Gr2 is technical & while preparing we think that we r on the right path but dear presentation matters.......unless u show ur erudity in papers u may nt pass.........attempts r inherent wit CA course we shld respect & take it as a check of ur potentiality......am too a victim..............last but not the least we people say attempt & other courses say appreance....boos hum 'Sahaas' karte hai....

1 Like

gaurav (CA) (70 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Look CA is a platform only. Don't think u would get tons of money by doing CA or MBA or anything. Too much emphasis on salary here. U need CA to get a job & then your communication skills would decide your package

Ajaz (ca) (21 Points)
Replied 24 August 2010

hello friends.

Plz give me notes of IPCC 1st group. plz urgent

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.
You can also refer your friends. 

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards
Hema R
SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd
Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: