Ca inter exam form fill up.

I've cleared group 1 exam of CA inter held in the month of Dec, 2020. But while applying for group 2 exam now, I forgot to mention the date of passing of both foundation and group 1. Is there any problem? If so, how to rectify the same? Kindly help.
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A student who passed CA Inter Group 1 in December 2020 is concerned about forgetting to include the passing dates for foundation and Group 1 when filling out the form for Group 2. They are seeking advice on whether this will cause issues and how to correct it. Other users suggest contacting the examination department and reassure that the institute likely has records.

I think no problem will happen as institute has maintain records of passed students
Can I mention those dates when the correction window get's opened?
Actually I've heard that if we don't mention the dates it would mean we are withdrawing our result. Is it true?
You should contact to Examination department
I have mention wrong registration date in ca exam form but the date is with the time limit of registration. is there any problem?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details