CA Finals coaching

Hi friends I 've cleared both grps of IPCC in may 2017 attempt n my final exam is due in may 2020 so pls suggest when wud it better to start final coaching?
I'm confused whether to start it right now Or may be after some more time?
So friends I'm looking for a suggestion....
Replies (4)
As per my opinion you should start coaching for practical subject if you are finding necessary to do so and start studying theory subjects too by self. From my opinion ca final total depends upon your self study but if it is pertinent to take coaching only then it can be taken.
I'm of the decision to take classes fa all the subject ...in that case when shud I start my classes?
you should start your classes 2 years before exam. start that subject have less updation like ama, sfm etc.
you may also start theory sub.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details