Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final wid other beneficial course

Page no : 2

Abhishek Jain (CA) (32 Points)
Replied 22 February 2012

ncfm stands 4 NSE's Certification in Financial Market...I hav Cleared 7 Modules..it ll giv u good knowledge f stock market...n ya if u intrstd in I banking..it ll b helpful..

CA Pooja Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3228 Points)
Replied 23 February 2012

gurpreet singh (article) (26 Points)
Replied 27 February 2012

I would not refer u any other course because in my view the degree of a ca is more than enough and no other degree would be much beneficial to u if u have a ca degree...just concentrate on ca n try to gain practical knowlwdge.

Venkat (Dy. Manager Finance) (272 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

Hi All,

I can say if we can study actaury course - it is most valuble course i belive.... don't take it differently i can say actuary course is like Grand Father to CA .

Website link is https://www.actuariesindia.org/

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

There are many courses which you can pursue with CA. However the choice and decision depends upon many factors like interest, cost, duration, time devotion etc. depending upon your circumstances.

Some of them are >

CS, ICWA, CFA (US), CMA(UK). these are Long term duration with ore than 3 years.

CPA, CFP, CIA, CISA atc. are medium term duration depending upon the devotion and your level of knowledge.

Further there are many certification Programmes like, CIFRS, NCFM, CMA (US) etc.

Select the depending upon your field of interest and personal circumstances.

The combination of CA+CFA is good in case the interest is for Investment banking and Portfolio Management.

The combination of CA+CPA is good , in case interest is in Accounting and Auditing field.

The Combination of CA+CS is also good.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

Hello,

As per my suggestion with CA you may also go for CS to grab top opportunities at management level. CS is a very good combination with CS as far as course content and understanding the corporate environment is concerned.

If you are having CS qualification then it would be counted as an additional advantage and you can easily and confidently handle or administer secretarial work/department along with the account work/department.

This advice is based on my professional experience. Hope this would be off some help. Other courses are also good. But my vote goes for CS as according to me CS qualification is the gate pass for top management position.

Best Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: