Easy Office

CA-Final SFM

Page no : 3

CA Sujay Dattatraya Pansare (Chartered Accountant ) (52 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

Plz refer SD Bala +PRACTICE MANUAL + compilation too.... I got 66 this time with d help of these books & cleared ...
2 Like

CA Sujay Dattatraya Pansare (Chartered Accountant ) (52 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

All d very best....
😊

karthik.m.n (student) (191 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

Go ahead with better material having conceptual understanding and practice manual and study material to clear sfm..nowadays sfm paper requires both concept and practice..pattabhi ram with practice manual and Institute material..

Replied 21 July 2016

Pattabiram with Institute mat and practice manual..

harpreet (teacher) (34 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

yes makkar sir notes are the best notes for self study and concept clarity

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 22 July 2016

Download JB Gupta Notes from Caclubindia Google Custom Search.Once read out those notes you will able to understand each and every concepts as step by step explanation is given with proper logic.

Replied 22 July 2016

Don't go for selective study in sfm, it's difficult to predict which one he will ask..cover each and every concept with practice of problems..Theory is important, don't miss..it's easy to score marks..
1 Like

QLI Coaching for CA CS (www.qli.co.in) (539 Points)
Replied 24 July 2016

Dear Harpreet,

Here's our suggestion:

Most of us have a formula based approach to this subject. Once we start studying, we open our class’ notes, read the formula, read the question and try to understand the given solution. This method gives us a lot of comfort that we now know the subject.

Yet how many of us are able to crack the same sum in the exams?

Very few, right?
This is because we have trained ourselves in memory and not in application.

With the exams getting tougher, application is the need of the hour! Knowing how to solve and figuring out how to solve are two completely different things.

So here’s what we need to do.

Pick a good book – [S.D. Bala is what we recommend] or the Module and PM. If you have attended classes, go through the class notes.

Once you’ve done this, pick one small problem. Read it and approach it as a situation. Solve it your own way [correctly/ incorrectly does not matter]

Now see the answer.

If your answer is right, great. If not check where you’ve erred.

This way of studying has a huge learning curve. You will be very slow initially but you’ll get thorough with the subject.

Do this consistently and experience your confidence increasing soon.

We hope this helps!

All the Best!

Regards,

Devika Alva 

www.qli.co.in

1 Like

Jabez Clarke (na) (130 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

hi I would suggest you go for a crash course for sfm. it helped me get my concepts right and understand the subject. all these books are great ( pattabhi ram, sd Bala, jb Gupta etc) but there are some ideas that are best understood when a teacher explains them on the board.

RAJAT AGRAWAL (yo) (29 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

I have studied from Ashish kalra sir and I think he is really good and i also have Aditya jain sir video lectures who also teaches very patiently and conceptually

RAJASEKHAR (Article Assitant) (126 Points)
Replied 06 September 2016

exactly i am agree with above statement said by my friends. study Practice manual olny if u want to marks

Aishwarya (Student) (343 Points)
Replied 19 September 2016

wat about paduka book... which is more preferable s d bala or paduka??
1 Like

Tanya (Student) (138 Points)
Replied 19 September 2016

refer makkar sir notes they are available in markets or refer jb gupta
me too had taken sanjay saraf classes but it didnt helped me much so i started with j b gupta got 69 marks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: