Download JB Gupta notes From CaclubIndia Custom Search
Download JB Gupta notes From CaclubIndia Custom Search
STUDY SFM WITH SD BALA AND V PATTABHI RAM BOOK
IT IS VERY AWESOME AND CONCEPT MAKING BOOK.
I WAS FIRSTLY NIL IN SFM BUT AFTER SYUDYING WITH THIS BOOK I GOT 59 MARKS IN SFM ON BECAUSE OF SD BALA.
ITS EASILY AVAILABLE IN MARKET
I AM SURE STUDYNG WITH THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU ALL TO CRACK SFM
Hi! See everyone will suggest you differnt book as per their own liking. for eg; I studied From Dr. J.G. Gupta Sir book, it is a good book for self study. but I would suggest you should refer to your old notes, try to undesrtand the concepts and solve paper from Nov 09 t till date. You will dftnly clear wid good marks
STUDY WITH SD BALA.
ALL YOUR DOUBTS WILL GET CLEARED AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ALL CONCEPTS OF SFM EASILY.
DONT STUDY OLD MATERIAL SINCE IT WILL NOT HELP ANYMORE.
TRY THIS BOOK TO REFRESH
This subject requires conceptual clarity and practice. Try to apply concept in many questions. Practice and revise as much as possible. You will definitly clear this time.
FOR LAW MUNISH BHANDARI HANDBOOK IS BEST.
FOR AUDIT SURBHI BANSAL OR PANKAJ GARG
I would suggest group 1.
Because in next attempt Ind AS would be introduced.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals