Easy Office

Ca final reverification

Page no : 4

sneha goenka (Ca) (68 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

same is being faced by me. wht to do now??? 

rathnakumar v (banker) (25 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

Dear sugantha

THE LIST UPDATED TDAY  HAS NO ADDITIONS OF PASS CASES. TILL DTAE 130 FRIENDS HAVE PASSED IN 1 GR OR THE OTHER.  KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED GOOD LUCK.

CA.Vikash (Na) (192 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

Dear i heard that differences found in the  b/w actualmark and marksheet(about6 marks in each paper of first grout). Is it true?.plz...........reply

i to apply for certified copy and verification but till now not getting any reply from icai.

CA Kunal Patel (Practicing CA) (50 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

have i heard it ryt?

we will get a cal before dey update pass?

M. Chitra (Chartered Accountant) (33 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

Hi friends. I am posting here for the fist time. I have applied for verification- Final on 19.1.2012 by speed post(delivered to Addl.sec on 24.1.2012). I got 189 in G1 and 186 in G2, individually passed in all the papers. No exemption. So i have apllied for May 2012 exams all the 8 papers. Till now my name has not been appeared in any of the verfication lists.

Suganthi (Senior) (112 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

@ Chitra (and equally applicable to all, like me waiting for the verification result): keep your fingers crossed, you cannot predict the outcome of the verification result. So my suggestion is (and hopefully you have been doing the same) continue your preparation whole heatedly for the upcoming attempt forgetting that you have give it for verifiication. Let us all try and succeed the next attempt successfully and make it a point not to depend upon verification to take us through to becoming a CA. In the meantime If the result does change through verification, well and good. All the best. :)

Manjula (B.com CA Final CS Final)   (46 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

Do any1 know wen is our next updation in website. Any information from ICAI.

M. Chitra (Chartered Accountant) (33 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

Suganthi :         ok.Thanks for your reply.

Arvind Khemka (practicing CA) (210 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

heyyy frenz i called up insti today...dey asked for my roll no n said abhi aapka process me hai u ll get to know by this friday

CA. Arijit Mukherjee (International Accounting - Citrix R&D India)   (276 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

i called them today! I had sent the application on 25th Jan, and After 3months they are making strange stories. The lady who picked up the phone told me., that they are waiting for the certified copies. Only when certified copies are sent to me, they start the verification. Hence would take another 10 days.

Now. my question is, How can certified copies be issued first , and then verification process be initiated.  alright , even if i close my eyes and beliv this story... does it take 3 months to certify an answer scriptt???  ( unless i had written a thesis paper in the exam, which i havt, i remember).

by the way, i need 6 marks to qualify.

Replied 16 April 2012

I m telling u from personal experience that-

PLZ DONT DEPEND ON THIS IT IS HARDLY RELIABLE..HAVING SAID THAT I RESPECT YOUR PERFORMANCE AND CONFIDENCE ON UR PAPER..AS IT IS..NT ENUF TYM LEFT..ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!AVENGE YOUR PAST... :)

Replied 16 April 2012

@ kunal: I think you are not supposed to share comments and discuss the valuation procedure after u rcv your certified copies... remember?

p.s. i suggest you delete that post...

Replied 16 April 2012

my previous post has been modified after considering my frend  suganthi 's suggestion..thnx :)

Replied 16 April 2012

You never know who else is reading this ;)

Arvind Khemka (practicing CA) (210 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

heyy ajj k list me kisi ka naam aaya???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: