Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Khemka

Arvind Khemka (practicing CA)     16 April 2012

Ca final reverification

heyyy frenz i called up insti today...dey asked for my roll no n said abhi aapka process me hai u ll get to know by this friday

260 Replies

Arvind Khemka

Arvind Khemka (practicing CA)     12 April 2012

i dun think dre z any record in tht site...i tried mine it showed d same result i too gt worried den i tried wd roll nos f frenz whose results ve been declared even dre status showed no records found
Suganthi

Suganthi (Senior)     12 April 2012

@ Arvind: I think that website updates only those that have applied online. So verifiation application sent by post will not get updated.

One of my friends who sent the application by post - her name appeared in April 11 list of no change in marks, although the status still shows as "Record not found".

(Guest)

WELL,EXACTLY SIMILAR CASE IS BEING SUFFERED BY MY ELDER BROTHER.....HE SENT THE SAME HANDWRITTEN VIA SPEED POST ON 21ST JAN AND HAVENT REACHED YET....WE EVEN CALLED BOS NOIDA AND THEY JUST SAID TAT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABT TAT....I M SURE TAT MY LETTER HAVE REACHED ON 24TH AS I CHECKED IT VIA TRACKING CODE....BT NWTHE TRACKING CODE HAS EXPIRED,IT WLL BE DIFFICULT 2 PROVE 2 THEM.......I VE LAUNCHEDMY COMPLAINT AT E SAHAYTA AS WELL AS EMAILED THEM AT exam @ icai.org.......wat other chances could be that u hv used name as sr deputy dir instead of add sec (exams) at new delhi address.......maybe they hv left it unattended......just wish tat evry goes on fine.

Suganthi

@ Abhinav: I don' think it is a case of application not reaching the institute. It is a case of delay in verification and processing of the same. I believe there should be approx another 2000 people still waiting for the same result.

Suganthi

Update: I just called the institute and the concerned person said that the verification process should be completed by April 17, 2012.

Suganthi

I suppose another list is coming tomorrow.
suresh kumar

suresh kumar (CA-FINAL&CS FINAL)     12 April 2012

hi friend even I faced same problem for my pcc result last year I had a shortage of 6 marks got 10 marks in revaluation I come to know this when institute fellow called and informed at that time my name was not there in the published list so I feel you had a better chance of clearing exam best of luck .......
Suganthi

@ suresh: thank you.. When did the institute person call and inform you. Before exams kya?

(Guest)

@ SUGANTHI......I MISTYPED " AND HAVEN'T REACHED YET" INSTEAD OF "NO RESPONSE TILL NOW"......MY BROTHER'S  APPLICATION DID REACHED THEM ON 24TH JANUARY BT EVEN AFTER WAIT OF 2 MONTHS THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM ICAI AND MY BROTHER NAME IS NT COMING IN THE LIST UPTILL NOW.....OUR MISTAKE WAS THAT WE WROTE SR DEPUTY DIRECTOR INSTEAD OF ADDL SEC (EXAMS) AND WAS SENT TO NEW DELHI...MAYBE THE CASE IS THAT THEY HAVE MISPLACED OUR APPLICATION THERE AT ICAI ITSELF....BT HOPEFULLY BY GOD'S GRACE IT SHOULD NOT BE SUCH A CASE.......JUST KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED....WAITING 4 MIRACLE 2 HAPPEN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register