What is the procedure for re-verification of CA Final results ?
When can we apply for re-verification for this CA Final results declared on 21st Jan, 2011 ??
within one month from the date of declaration of result.
* The verification fee is Rs. 100/- per paper subject to the maximum of Rs. 400/- for all the papers payable through demand draft in favour of the Secretary, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi 110002. Cash should not be sent with the application.
* There is no standard application form. The application should be prepared on plain A4 size or foolscap paper, necessarily in the candidate's own handwriting (in English language if medium of examination was English else in Hindi language) and signature clearly indicating the following:
o Name of the examination: eg. PE - I
o Name of the candidate
o Roll No
o Registration No
o Month and year of appearance
o Papers in which verification required
Paper No/s and name of the papers
o Complete postal address
* Only one application is required to be submitted irrespective of number of answer books for which verification sought. Do not send separate application for each paper.
* Typed/printed applications and applications written by others are not entertained.
* There is no provision for revaluation of papers.
* E-mails are not entertained.
* Candidates are advised to fill up the examination form for the forthcoming examination, if they so desire, without waiting for and pending receipt of the outcome of verification of answer books of the previous examination.
ADDRESS FOR REVERIFICATION :-
The Additional Secretary (Exam)
Post Box No. 7112
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
Replied 24 January 2011
Bad to hear that you didnt clear...even i didnt...hope we will clear in this may 2011 attempt..
and may i know that how you got the details of verification procedure ??...its not yet officially published in ICAI site...
Can we apply now for verification as nothing is published in ICAI site yet..??
Replied 25 January 2011
Dear Ravi i agree with Ram but the below is the extract from offical web site pertaining to last attemt & there is least probability of any change to happen in the process for verifiaction:
Procedure for Verification of Answer Books of Chartered Accountants - Final, PE-II, PCE, IPCE/ATE, IPCE/ATE-UNITS, Examinations (May-2010), Common Proficiency Test (June-2010) and CPT Online (July-2010) - (05-08-2010)
Replied 26 January 2011
thank you Vijay Kapoor and Ramsinghania...
and now the official announcement has been announced...
thank you for helping...
Vivek M. Kothari
Replied 20 July 2011
how to send the application letter for verification of marks.?
by normal post, speed post or courier will do ??
Replied 05 August 2011
Is there is any chance of getting marks cut down in reverification procedure?
Replied 15 January 2014
can i get all 8 subjects verified by paying Rs 800.