Ca final revalidation

Dear Friends,

I submitted Form for my CA final registration revalidation on 20-02-2017 but still after one month I did not received any confirmationn letter as I received at the time of my original CA final registration. In  this regard I want know whether ICAI send any registration revalidation letter to the student or not as Institute send the registration letter at the time of original CA Final Registration.

Thanks in Advance

Replies (4)
You should receive a letter from the institute soon. If not make an enquiry as to what happened.

I only want to confirm whether ICAI send letter for revalidation of registration or not to the students.

You can confirm it from the regional office where you submitted the application.
yes icai send revalidation confirmation letter and also u can check ur status on reprint link which wl be given smwer..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details