Easy Office

CA final pass percentage -may 2015

Page no : 3

Kamal kapoor (article) (44 Points)
Replied 17 July 2015

For buying ca books online visit www.makemydelivery.com

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 17 July 2015

Dear Friend,

It is not wise to give up CA after  pursuing so long.

Continue after a gap of one month and you have the substance with you.

B/regards,

CA.Viswanathan C P

Asif Ali (Senior Audit Manager) (227 Points)
Replied 21 July 2015

Originally posted by : RAHUL
Today I Failed Again in CA Final Group 2 by 17 marks which was my 11th attempt. But I wont consider this day as a disappointment as this was my last attempt. I am not considering this as my failure but ICAI's failure to select a qulity member. I have career accomplishments far better than an average CA's indiidual. I have detected Fraud, Control Loopholes, Legal flaws and suggested various Taxplanning points during my career in audit which benifited the companies. These things were never detected by a Chartered Accountant who is said to be the "pioneer" of Accounts and tax. CA's these days are bunch of goons these days who just know how to harass the weak and vulnerable through their vile behaviour. Due to my obsession with my CA career which I thought as passion I cudnt pursue any other degree other than B.com. My family was financially not sound but wanted my aspiration and dreams to become true and because of which in April my father got a Stroke in his left brain. His only worry was my unbecoming carrier destroyed by this profession. I coudnt work properly and earn for my family because vast and never ending course of this profession. People might point fingers at me saying that I was irresponsible and didnt worked hard enough, my simple awnser to them is .... Is 11 attempt not enough to clear 4 papers in CA???? I have past medical case of seizure and came this far and I am proud of it but only thing I regret is I pursued my dream just too far only see it unbecoming. But I am happy that this time I was decisive and took strong decision  to move ahead with my carrier. 

Rahul, I understand your concern...But I accept your feeling. But there are some points to clarify

You said CA is bunch of goons who know how to harass people with vile behaviour and "'....These things are never detected while they are pioneer of Accounts ""

Giving such a Statement to Entire CA Fraternity is very irresponsible and bad. If CA is not pioneer of Accounts then tell me Which Other Institute or place provides that ? and also our Govt entire systems are not fool that they are accepting Balance sheet/PL on authentication of CA.

You may came accross with some of CA who may not be well versed in Accounts and may he has taken Dummy in Articleship and passed CA but the majority are not like that And we should not judge any Course by the people but by the Knowledge it provides that its sylllabus/study material because people will differ on the basis of efficiency but knowledge justifies.....I believe that our CA course gives comprehensive knowledge so far.

Further, I am amazed that you criticize CA saying goons and this ...And yet you gave 11 attempt for the same ...I am asking why ..if CA is bad then you take 11 attempts to realize......

I feel that your frustration has made you write this......But by this you have upsetted the respectable profession which is not correct. I believe that ICAI is not keeping aside your result by seeing your name and that is why you are not able to clear......Passing any examination requires two thing ...Your effort and God's Permission....Before God's decree you will not get your result and without your effort God will not let you pass your examination Hoping so....So you give your effort and Pray to God ..He will help you....

And further by 11 attempts you must have got good knowledge, so if you be a succesful tax consultant yet you will be an example for all by your experience....

This is for your understanding and correct and not criticism..Hope you understand

Regards

Asif

Kamal kapoor (article) (44 Points)
Replied 30 August 2015

Visit www.makemydelivery.com for buying ca cs books. Ultimate website

rachit (Others) (30 Points)
Replied 01 September 2015

sag_rocket (business) (33 Points)
Replied 11 August 2016

Rahul dont be a loser to yhe icai....my friend is 2nd ranker and earnin money amd respect

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: