Ca final old course test series may 2018

CA Rohit kapoor (.) (5469 Points)

09 March 2018  

#CAFinalOldCourseTestSeries #DISCOUNTSAVAILABLE

"FIRST OPINION" CA Final Test Series-Old Course (In Association with Professional Sansaar) that will prepare you 100% for writing Final exams. Following are the details:

#WhatsappYourNameandEmailID  @ 9899218725 to KNOW SYALLABUS after checking FEE STRUCTURE AND OTHER DETAILS

1. Test Series is for CA Final (Old Course)

2.Total 5 rounds of Test Series will be conducted.

3.First 3 rounds will be Unit wise i.e Total Syllabus divided into 3 units. (33.33% syllabus will be covered in each unit). Max marks Each paper : 50 marks

4.Round 4 & 5 will be full course Test. Max marks Each paper : 100 marks

5.Student may join either for All Rounds i.e Round 1 to 5 or for Full Test only i.e Round 4 & 5 only.

6.Students will give test as per their preparation as & when convinient to them. They shall prepare their own timetable.

7.Question papers & Suggested Answers will be mailed to student
& Student will have to mail back the scanned copy/ clearly legible photo of the answer sheet.

8.Syllabus of Unit wise Test will be mailed to the student as & when he/she registers for the Test series.

WHY TO JOIN "FIRST OPINION" :

1. Detailed Analysis & comments in the Answer Papers will be provided by the experts which will help students identify their mistakes prior to exams & crack the exams easily.

2.Get to know "where it went wrong" instead of just ICAI saying "it went wrong" .

3.Turn your 40s into 60s.

4.Checked Answer paper will be available to student within 7 days of submitting the paper.

5.Sufficient writing practise & revisions will take your confiednce to next level.

FEE STRUCTURE

Particulars Amt(Rs.)
Any 2 Subjects (Round 1 to 5) 2,500
1st Group (Round 1 to 5) 4,000
2nd Group (Round 1 to 5) 4,000
Both Groups (Round 1 to 5) 7,000
1st Group Full Test (Round 4 & 5) 1,200
2nd Group Full Test (Round 4 & 5) 1,200
Both Groups Full Test (Round 4 & 5) 2,000