Easy Office

CA Final November 2016 expected date and expected pass %

Page no : 6

CA Final Docent (No work) (690 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

Originally posted by : venkat

doesn't the ca final student have no name

Between,

There is another member, whose profile name is " CA Final Student".. To avoid confusion, I have finally changed my profile name..

I hope Nov 2016 results are not like of Nov 2013, From what my seniors said, Nov 13 was night mare for students.. Very tough paper, very strict correction and a very low passing percentage.. 

CA Final Student (Student CA Final ) (227 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

I am positive but I have gut feeling and belief that history of year 2013 would be repeated. So I was considering 4℅ results of both group. I think timeline is very similar to Nov 2013. At that time group 1 papers were difficult and all were expecting high results but it was around 3 ℅ which was pretty low. So I am telling its difficult to estimate passing percentage. In Nov 2007 pass percentage was 28.26 while in Nov 2009 pass percentage was 7.86.

CA Final Docent (No work) (690 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

Originally posted by : CA Final Student

I am positive but I have gut feeling and belief that history of year 2013 would be repeated. So I was considering 4℅ results of both group. I think timeline is very similar to Nov 2013. At that time group 1 papers were difficult and all were expecting high results but it was around 3 ℅ which was pretty low. So I am telling its difficult to estimate passing percentage. In Nov 2007 pass percentage was 28.26 while in Nov 2009 pass percentage was 7.86.

Anything is possible bro..U may be correct here... In any case , it is always better to keep our expectations low so that , If some thing bad ( God forbid) happens, we are mentally prepared, and that nothing is shocking.. Yes u r correct" Expect the unexpected"..

1 Like

CA Mayank Khatri (CA) (1013 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

If we have performed well then why fear.

Yes there is a fear of icai doing strict checking or slashing or what not 

Just wait for the actual result. Till then take all this with a pinch of salt

2 Like

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

Always expect unexpected.So I think results would be down. Never mind stay positive and calm. Your passing would not depend on overall passing percentage but would depend on your performance. So have faith on you.  @ Ankit: Don't stress out. Have faith on you.All the best.   

Dear Student ,

Kindly dont create such fear among the other student . Placement is very good and there is huge demand of CA .

So, Just believe in you and wait for the results

1 Like

Replied 29 December 2016

Please discuss it in seperate threat . Hope u understand

1 Like

Replied 29 December 2016

Dear Ankit,

Kindly leave such topic and have belief in you .

Originally posted by : Ankit Garg
Ca final student I expect results to be high may b 12-13% overall. If it not so icai would have make ca final result of may 2016 8-9% not 11.36%. I have a strong feeling n a strong hope and believe. And also I always think positive... Always try to think positive and good. It cost you nothing.

1 Like

CA Ankit Garg (Qualified Chartered Accountant )   (1743 Points)
Replied 30 December 2016

Thanks ANURAG sir

CA Final Student (Student CA Final ) (227 Points)
Replied 30 December 2016

Sure Anurag sir. No further discussion on low passing percentage from my side as of now. 

MD. RAFI (Manager Accounts (future CA))   (670 Points)
Replied 30 December 2016

All confusion on low pass % will clear when you read Sec 39(2) of CA Regulation 1988.

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 30 December 2016

Hi Anurag Sir,

Any idea whether valuation is FAIR n TRANSPARENT? Is there any assurance?  Or is it manipulated to make students suffer? If you can give this info, it will also be helpful. 

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 01 January 2017

any further updates

CA Manish Mishra (Qualified Chartered accountant)   (507 Points)
Replied 01 January 2017

Well time has almost come. Finger crossed let's see what the new year has for all of us.

All the best Guys

3 Like

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 01 January 2017

how do u know he is feku??

Replied 01 January 2017

Dear Jay,

Mark your word before writing anything and if u have guts then come and meet me in Delhi.

only a unsuccessful and looser person speak like that, who can't even do anything for anyone.
6 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: