Easy Office

CA Final November 2016 expected date and expected pass %

Page no : 5

CA Manish Mishra (Qualified Chartered accountant)   (507 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

Even I believe that both group result would be in single digit and single group in double digit. Also first group would be higher then second group. I don't have any inside information, it is just my own assessment by last year's  result. In Nov First group is high and in May second group is high as per trends of result by ICAI.

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

Ankit bhadak gaya

shanti shanti

CA Final Student (Student CA Final ) (227 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

May 13 result was also around 12 ℅ which was reduced to 3 ℅ in Nov 2013. I feel that result would be on same line with what 2013. I never told council decided the result. Obviously it would be also confidential. Regarding market absorption of last attempt pass out you can check campus recruitment data. Sorry guys if I let you down. All the best. I am always sure about my results irrespective of percentage pass out and also hope you guys do not stress much about passout percentage. 

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

haan kya??
aisa ho sakta he kya??

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

Dear All,

Don't make tension in other students.

Have faith in you
3 Like

CA Ankit Garg (Qualified Chartered Accountant )   (1743 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

Ca final student if a pass out candidates do not get jobs through campus that does not mean they just sit at home and wait for another campus to happen. They try out the campus also and do get jobs. So don't make analysis on the basis of campus

Replied 29 December 2016

On the basis of campus that pass out candidates who did not got job through campus are sitting at home so keeping that in mind there is no high requirements of ca so icai will keep less results

Replied 29 December 2016

Always expect unexpected.So I think results would be down. Never mind stay positive and calm. Your passing would not depend on overall passing percentage but would depend on your performance. So have faith on you. 

@ Ankit: Don't stress out. Have faith on you.

All the best.

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 29 December 2016

as ca final Student said see campus placement may 2016 it was around 25 "% Everytime it was the Sam we around 25 some more or less by 2-3%

Replied 29 December 2016

it's same not Sam we

Replied 29 December 2016

I see that high percentage in may 2016 didn't have much effect I feel

Replied 29 December 2016

in Nov 15 27% may 2016 29%

Replied 29 December 2016

campus placement %

Replied 29 December 2016

I referred other data of campus in which 1279 qualified got job from 8770 qualified registered resulting into percentage 14.58. 

Source:Finapp 

Percentage pass always does not depend on market demand. Market demand is high or low is very difficult to estimate. 

Replied 29 December 2016

Ca final student I expect results to be high may b 12-13% overall. If it not so icai would have make ca final result of may 2016 8-9% not 11.36%. I have a strong feeling n a strong hope and believe. And also I always think positive...

Always try to think positive and good. It cost you nothing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: