Ca final may 2017 verification results.....!

Reply fast..N cc or verification or both

your msgs are delivering late

You need 7 mks in a single subject or aggregate

only for verification.. how abt you...?? how much do you need

aggregate buddy

how much do you need...? how many u applied.. and when... cc or vm...?

 

Cc need more than you.bye let's hope for the best

hello .. I demand a reply on this

 

hello .. I demand a reply on this

 

BTW all my friend got their results... except me and another friend

BTW all my friend got their results... except me and another friend

Trust me you will not get a reply from ever.... good bye

i too applied but institute said to wait for revised statement to reach me they have sent me already its been 4 days not received that btw they said marks revised but no change in result
I already replied you.
I replied you that I opted for cc (certified copies) & I was studying so didn't saw ur msgs

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details