Ca final may 2017 verification results.....!

I just got a revert on e-sahayata, however they are asking me to wait for sometime.

Good atleast they replied you too

i also applied for verification on 19 july but there is no rpl yet... it shows application under process..

You should too contact 01203054839

I am also waiting for the certified copies, in the guidance notes, they have written that certified copies will be provided within 30 days but still did not get.

Did anyone got Verification results today?
Did anyone got Verification results today?

Nope buddy.,!!!

 

Why....? You got is it.....??

 

Please reply,I'm waiting..

Any change in marks.....??? when did you receive....?

 

No I didn't btw when did you apply?
No I didn't btw when did you apply

very first day ,,,,,, 19th july

How many subjects? N how many marks do u need?

I applied for 7 sub... one I got exemption... i need 7up

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details