CA Final Law Scanner Suggestions

Scanner suggestions for New syllabus CA Final May 2021 attempt.
Replies (5)
Instead of going for scanner, i suggest you to study from icai material. This will be best from exam point of view.
Sir I am relying 100% on study material and making it my primary source during coaching too. But I'm afraid that the current exam pattern is highly case study based and syllabus is huge to really pin point the most expected topics. Study material is good for conceptual knowledge but I need a second hand for case studies and past year questions.
Dear Sahil,

You can look into past question paper available in icai question paper column. further you can check out old syllabus SA and PM for more practical questions. Mere relying on scanner will not help u at the end of day. If your good at conceptual knowledge then you will do well. Prepare notes and check out some classes available that will help you

i hope this helps you for your preparation
Sir I agree with your answer that old syllabus PM and SM contain great deal of answers but problem is they aren't updated. I'll still look into old syllabus PM for critical chapters. Thanks for answering.
Still see if you can recommend something for case studies. I'll see if I can find enough in old syllabus PM.

Thank you
Grt. Try out Munish Bhandari. Best book available for Law. Contains many case study type question and answer.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details