CA Final Law Nov 2011: Easy but be ready 4 tough checking!

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)

08 November 2011  

It is a rare sight when students in exam centres start leaving their rooms @ 315pm. Either they were dumbos knowing nothing or having hands of Superman. Today's paper was really really easy from CA final's standards. This definitely DIDNT CHECK UR CONCEPTS , BUT UR MEMORY POWER AND UR DESCRIPTIVE POWER.

As per me, Questions worth 5marks at the most were given a whole 8marks, giving ample opportunities to examinees to show their story-telling prowess(obviously wont fetch marks).

The crux of the answer would require that one knew the initial parts of every section(popular ones).

No major questions from directors(those who gave majority of their time to director will lose out).

No questions from winding up(so no complaints of questions being out of syllabus)

I did have small but important doubts in between questions; both nothing major that would warrant me leaving an entire chunk of question(remember Chop-Shop method in FM).

ICAI will surely resort to "tough checking" to normalise. Every tom,di#k and harry can't be CA.

A buffoon at my Exam centre shouted,"agar aisa paper aaya toh harr bcom student ca bann jaega".

What an insult. But, he is an idiot(a real one and not Rancho).

There IS SOMETHING CALLED GROUP II, WHICH IS THE GOLDEN WAND OF OUR INSTITUTE. WAIT FOR 2 DAYS TO SEE THE EFFECTS.

Share ur exp..........