Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Final Law Nov 2011: Easy but be ready 4 tough checking!

Page no : 2

CA Sripal Jain (Associate Finance) (709 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

hey guys dont make it hot discussion,everone makes mistake ans sushant have also done ,bt hereaftr be careful sushant coz u wil be professional in future ..so u have to be careful of what ur speaking............and guys paper ko analyse karke kuch fayda nahi hai ...just relax and enjoy the exams..have fun best of luck to all guys u all wil excel in all your papers 

regards

SRIPAL JAIN

3 Like

Rahul kumar (Student) (33 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

Originally posted by : sahil singla..

but i feel that paper was not easy specially bcoz there were not any past questions...they tested unimportant areas from every chapter & tried to cover ech & every part of syllabus.....

I think you should do a thorough reading of practise module...... That will let you know how many past year questions were there.......... One of my friend cudnt do munish bhandhari due to lack of tym and only read RTP's nd Practise module........and she did well!!

ARINDAM (Manager Internal Audit) (167 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

Qusetion  standard is moderate but it can not be called bread & butter.

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

Originally posted by : Rahul kumar

but i feel that paper was not easy specially bcoz there were not any past questions...they tested unimportant areas from every chapter & tried to cover ech & every part of syllabus.....

I think you should do a thorough reading of practise module...... That will let you know how many past year questions were there.......... One of my friend cudnt do munish bhandhari due to lack of tym and only read RTP's nd Practise module........and she did well!!

Practice manual ? why should i do practice manual ? so instead of reading comprehensive books should we start doing Pm's bcoz paper was frm there  ? what a joke man...ur freind was lucky that's what i can say...

Replied 09 November 2011

Originally posted by : ARINDAM

Qusetion  standard is moderate but it can not be called bread & butter.

Certainly not........ but the fact is that paper was not technical....... the coverage was limited cos paper was asked from examinees favourite topics.........like if they gave paper from "ICDR guidlines" rather than book building i would have gave 3 stars...

Replied 09 November 2011

Originally posted by : Rahul kumar

Practice manual ? why should i do practice manual ? so instead of reading comprehensive books should we start doing Pm's bcoz paper was frm there  ? what a joke man...ur freind was lucky that's what i can say...

I never said anything like that..... I quoted that as a reply to ur message complainin about institute didnt refferd past year papers....... Nd practise manual is a must after doin ur preps...... Chill off buddy!!

Mithun (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

Law paper was framed from dry areas and general areas...

Which cant be answered exactly by CA students, as v prepare for tough one.....

ICAI can reduce results from tough Checking of Law paper.....

CA Ramnandhan Ravikumar (Executive - Audit) (199 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

Originally posted by : sushant lohani
It is a rare sight when students in exam centres start leaving their rooms @ 315pm. Either they were dumbos knowing nothing or having hands of Superman. "  

Dear Mr KNOW IT ALL - Do mind your words when you are posting something in a Public Forum.... It is really a nice initiative from your side to share about the standard of the question paper, but not making any derogatory remarks about any persons publically.... 

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

Read the full sentence mister; why don't u read the full sentence.

"hands of superman" is an insult for you; oh come on!

And regarding being a bit annoyed about somewhat branding law paper as "bcom paper"; i feel i have not been incorrect at being so coz

i)a bcom standard(as per his conception) paper could be not-so-bcom-standard paper for him. During the 15 min reading time, i didn't find that "easy" as i found at the end of exam.

ii)and his judgement can downplay/denigrate our institute's resolution/capacity to set "standard" CA paper.

And yes, i couldn't agree with you bro more about "easiness of a paper is heavily dependent upon one's preparation."

I wish that was the case during the accounts paper. wink

CA Ramnandhan Ravikumar (Executive - Audit) (199 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

Yes Mister, i did read it correctly.... then what do you mean by this "Either they were dumbos ".... You do have an right to express a opinion on others but not in public forums.... how can u call a person a dumbo by mere glance???? just talk about subject matters, which is very much appreciated in a forum like this, but restrain yourself from expressing opinion on others and it is not just like how you express ur opinion on the financials (that too the latter stands correct only when you qualify on the firsthand)....

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL)) (106 Points)
Replied 10 November 2011

Getting your wires crossed sushant...and its really weird that the people accusing you of being angry, rude inconsiderate or judgemental are doing exactly the same against you...makes for some really fun reading after the exams.....

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 10 November 2011

Obviously, him being in my exam room, i know him. But that doesn't mean i will write his name,roll no,girlfriend's name and stuff.

And those accusing me of being "unprofessional" should understand the word "professional" itself is ambigous. I am not preparing an audit report or due diligence report here.This is simply a blog. You don't like it, then don't see it.

Where were all these so called "sajjan purush" when students in the forum complain about abused via cuss words in their firms by their principals? Or our past presidents indulging public mudslinging in 2009. Explain what's professional language to them!!!

Go raise ur voice for them, rather than trying to compare a simple English word "dumbo" with some maa-behen hindi words.!!!!

PS: Some say, don't discuss paper here, some say don't use hindi, some say don't try to speculate marks here. Some say don't use light-hearted sarcasm, some say use the same "copy paste language of an audit report lol.

I can't listen to all of them and i know i am not writing anything denigrating my institute, or provoking public enmity on grounds of race,language,religion or anything in contravention of our constitution.

Ronak Choudhary (CA Final Article) (130 Points)
Replied 13 November 2011

Originally posted by : ravi

Originally posted by : Ronak Choudhary

guys.. i made a blunder... i wrote section 394 instead of section 294 in sole selling agents. However, al d provisions n everything was write. it was just like a printing mistake in some book. will i get marks for my ans or a zero???

lol,wat a stupid q..do u think students here are valuers ....or if thers ny valuer here,wait for his authentic answer...

Dear Mr Ravi,

With due respect.. I do not know if you are a CA student or not. But looking at your lame comment, i can surely say that you are not a professional. 

Anyways, thanks for the response. And I got my answer. It depends on the examiner, if he feels that it is indeed a mistake then he might award marks. 

Thankyou. Hope you will learn some professionalism in life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: