ca final.. its urgent plz reply fast

I got exemption in FR.. now should I apply for 1st group only or both?
Replies (8)
focus on grp1 1st bcoz exemption there.2nd grp try 1 or 2 papers for exemption
thank you
Only 3 months left Know.... its better to try 1st group.... But apply both groups if you have already studied grp2 try exemption in one paper... Better IDT
thank you.. eveen m thinking the same.
I was in that same situation last time.i focused on first group and cleared it this time
thank you..
I will do that only

You have exempltion in FR, so apply for two groups. Concentrate on any subject in Group-2.

After completing Group-1 you will give Group-2 exams so there would be some time for you.

Hi friends I have finally got hold of NIRC original result list  and revised list

kindly go through the list and search for your names

Original List NIRC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V9XQjfdonFDKZmUUBb0n9VymuS68ZY3H/view?usp=sharing

Revised List NIRC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jfQqUjyEyogA_QsaZdGqPfEBCG30iOhz/view?usp=sharing

 

please create awareness amongst your friends

may be they cleared exam but due to ICAI mismanagement they are shown as fail

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details