CA FINAL GROUP 2 COSTING NOTES

Hi,

I am looking for soft copy of notes (Pendrive) for CA Final Costing notes as i can't afford to buy new.

Can anyone help, we can contribute anyway in this regard.....

You can contact me at amita.amita89 @ gmail.com.

Best regards,
Amita Kocher
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
Amita is searching for a soft copy of CA Final Group 2 Costing notes, as she cannot afford to purchase new ones. She is open to contributing in return and has provided her email address for contact. Other users have offered to share notes from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Drury, and Atul Agarwal, covering both old and new syllabus versions.

I have group 2 text book from Cost accountants of India. Is that ok? Do you all follow Drury?

I also want costing notes of old course

Sure, I have something similar which covers old and new modern costing like Drury's. 

If any chapters are missing, let me know, I have different versions. 

Download Atul Agarwal concept notes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details