ca final group 2

I am a housewife. I have a kid. Is it possible to clear CA now?
I have group 2.
Replies (9)
why not.. just be confident and do it..
I tried writing but I failed. I am not able to find out what are my mistakes? Can someone pls guide
work on practical subject like ama isca by Sm Dt by bhanwar borana sir and idt bangar sir
okay thank you
Lucknow se ho
nahi. Hyderabad se
With family burden its not easy to focus on the immediately following attempt i.e nov 19, better plan for may 20 exam by converting into new final course there by you can have flexibility in terms of open book exam.

My advice is to convert and select 6c international taxation r else your favorite subject of ur choice and rest are dt, idt and scmpe i.e nothing but costing from old syllabus where the syllabus got reduced compared to old syllabus.

If u r interested in this approach, i can suggest u in detail
you should try to watch icai lectures on you tube where lot of knowledge gain regarding ca
Get your certified copies first. and wait for suggested Answers to come out. it will help you find your mistakes.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details