Ca final fr pen drive classes by ca chiranjeev jain sir reviews hyderabad

hello please help me ...

how is CA Chiranjeev Jain sir classes for ca final FR New syllabus. 

Please give reviews ..Thanks 

Replies (6)
you can watch his demo lecture on YouTube if available
you also have an option of CA PARVEEN JINDAL SIR...his lectures are available at conferenza.in
How is yashwant mangal sir book for CA final idt

I will strongly recommend his classes. I have taken his pen drive classes as I was unable to take his Face to Face classes due to timing issues. It's because of his classes I get to know so much about IND AS, able to understand it. After his classes now I am to solve the problem of my clients. Thank you so much sir for giving me wonderful direction for IND AS.

CA Final as we all know is the last and most crucial examinations which is conducted by ICAI. Coaching are important to understand the subject matter and to understand the level of questions being asked in the exam and the ways to handle those questions under such circumstances. Therefore, the need of best teachers arises. I personally took coaching of financial reporting from CA Chiranjeev Jain. He is very frank which makes every students to approach him after class also. He always available for his students. Above all the way he explain the topic is just amazing.
CA Final is a mental game, the person needs to be mentally prepared for this and we require the support of faculties during the last two months which is the most crucial for CA final. When I say support I mean the faculty should be available to you over the call (even if just for 2 minutes but choose the faculty who is willing to invest this minimum time in you). For FR classes I would I like to recommend CA Chiranjeev Jain sir. He is very frank which makes every students to approach him after class also. He always available for his students. Above all the way he explain the topic is just amazing.

CA Chiranjeev Jain Sir is one of the best faculties for CA Final FR under the new syllabus. He explains Ind AS concepts in a very logical and easy way, helping students build strong conceptual clarity. His notes, Saaransh book, and question bank are highly updated and exam oriented, making revision simple and effective.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details