Ca final exam query FR

We have to mark the questions attempted .By mistakenly I have also marked the sub questions which is the examiners marks column.what will happen .I am very tensed
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A CA Final student is concerned after mistakenly marking sub-questions in the examiner's marks column. Other students have shared their experiences, reassuring the original poster that this mistake did not prevent them from passing their exams. The general consensus is not to worry, as it's a common error.

No tension nothing will happen
Don't worry nothing will happen
Don't worry bro.. I had done the same in an attempt.. but I passed that attempt...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details