CA FINAL EXAM-FIRST GROUP

Is it necessary to appear for all papers in ist or iind group?I am not prepared for paper no 1 ..Can I appear for paper 2 ,paper 3 of first  group?Is it allowed ?will my result be declared ?

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses whether it's mandatory to appear for all papers in the CA Final first group. The consensus is that you must sit for every paper in a group to pass that group or receive an exemption. While your answer sheets will be evaluated even if you don't attempt all papers, failing to appear for all subjects within a group will prevent you from passing that specific group.

Yes, it is necessary to appear in all the papers of that group to pass or to get exemption in any paper

Will my answer sheet be evaluated? Actually I would regret if I don't give exam ,I can appear for paper 2 , paper3. . I am not appearing to obtain exemption

@ B.HARIHARA..What would you suggest  ?

Yes you have to appear in all papers to clear that group exam

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details