Ca final dt book?

can any one please tell me which book is easy, short and can be completed in 3 months for direct tax CA Final : T.N. Manoharan or Bangar

 

Replies (23)
T N Manoharan.......!!!!
T n surely...short But I cannot comment on its fullness As I referred same but failed...
For concept clarity & learning , u can refer Vinod gupta
Will refering only summary notes of VG sir will help??
Padhuka also good...
Tn manorahan plus vg summary is sufficient but if you have time then do vg full book
For passing DT u need 2 hv clear cut conceptual understanding of subject. So I suggest u to go through Vinod gupta sir mat. It will tk roundly 15-20 days fr 1 round study. This will give u confidence & understanding too.
For passing DT u need 2 hv clear cut conceptual understanding of subject. So I suggest u to go through Vinod gupta sir mat. It will tk roundly 15-20 days fr 1 round study. This will give u confidence & understanding too.
For passing DT u need 2 hv clear cut conceptual understanding of subject. So I suggest u to go through Vinod gupta sir mat. It will tk roundly 15-20 days fr 1 round study. This will give u confidence & understanding too.

TN MANOHARAN is good and easy book to complete syllabus quickly

Opt for vg summary book plus practice manual nd rtp nd institute amendment nd case study book its sufficient
I think Padhuka is best

Bangar and Manoharan are almost on par in explaining the concepts. It's the structural arrangement that is different. Manoharan covers a lot more case laws than Bangar and his language is more free flowing. As far as revision is concerned, Bangar also writes a compiler which contains summary of important points and has past years solved questions. I have not personally seen it but I intend to get it. If not that, then Vinod Gupta's hand book is also good. 

Vinod Gupta plus practice manual will definitely help you get an exemption. If you are reading for the first time then it's advisable to read all the modules. Summary module is for last minute revision. I got 63 using VG sir's material.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details