CA final All time topper mark.

Please let me know the highest marks in ca final ever scored.. I plan to break it..

Replies (10)

thn 4gt bout it???????????????? 621 out of 800

I'm looking for the subject wise breakup please..

hmmmmmmmmmmm................ gr8

I repeat.. I plan to break the record..

Hello Rajesh,Try to set a new record if u have that much of capability.

Don't waste ur time for searching old records.

Ok

all The best!!!

hey Rajesh if ur attempt is in May-2011 than set ur goal from 2nd Rank onward........

coz 1st is fix........

Good yaar.
 nd wish U ALL THE BEST............

Originally posted by : Rajesh

I repeat.. I plan to break the record..

wish u all the best....

Whoa..am outta here

search in caclub india,  the name of that great person is vinit sodhani and on 2nd highest no. gainer is B shravana prasad

@ harish 

is it correct ?

if it is so than he is a great peron than 

he has not discussed it on his books published for ca finals ( dt )

i knew he has scored 94 in dt 

but he is all time highest is wat really something should be praised for

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details