CA Final 1st Group in 4 Months

Hello everyone,

I am going to attempt for CA Final (New Syllabus) in May 2021. I haven't taken any classes yet. I am thinking of taking classes for SFM & FR and self-study for Law & Audit using ICAI Study Materials.

If I start to study from 1st January 2021 then, would I be able to complete 1st Group by April 2021?

If yes then, please suggest to me a strategy that would help me to complete the 1st group by April 2021.

 

Thanking You,

Meelan

Replies (1)
Consistently is the key to clear CA exam so keep in touch with Audit and Law daily 3 to 4 Hour and balance time for FR and SFM.. If you feel difficulty related topic of Audit and Law take help of YouTube videos.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details