CA fees !!

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)     22 July 2010

Kumar Gaurav
Going...to be C.A soon... 
 54 likes  1620 points

| My Other Post

I am part of CACLUBINDIA from last 3 years.............and i am daily visiting on this website and reading more n more topics on the ICAI strict decisions.....look at the results of CA final............it is too low, is'nt it? ICAI only wants money more n more...................

No more chances for PE-2 students........means they have to convert into IPCC.........means ICAI wants money more n more............

PE-2 students (those are hanging for Second group ) will have to apply for both group of IPCC(as three subjects are the part of both group of IPCC) means they have to apply for both groups and more fee shall be collected by ICAI means money money n more money..................llok at the mind/strategy behind this.

Would request to ICAI pl. look into the matter

Requesting all of u to please share ur views on this............correct me if i m on wrong side

3 Like
avater

Raghav Toshniwal (student)     22 July 2010

Raghav Toshniwal
student 
 62 likes  450 points

View Profile | My Other Post

hello dear,

You have raised a very nice question..... The hike in fee structure is really burdensome for all the students...& the lower passing percentage is really terrible...

But i dont agree 100 % with your point of view.. its because i feel that the more high profile profession is, the more is its cost & standard as well....

Also the money collected from the students as fees is used for our benefit also, & the benefit of our profession...

Regarding low percentage of passing, its due to the lack of high standards of answering & explaining during xams , which are expected from the students by the examiners....

We need to understand all these facts...

So plzz change your view dear...

1 Like
avater

jose.p (CA in service)     22 July 2010

jose.p
CA in service 
 244 likes  1676 points

I agree with you bro. It's all about money,honey! When is the money used for our benefit? Time me kuch kaam hota nahin! Pass percentage is being tampered with,all of us know it. Placements is a damp squib. ICAI has failed to market the brand of fresh CAs.The council members are involved in internal politics and they dont let others also do the good work.Playing cricket with income tax officers, posing with netas and giving 5 lacs to ramdev has not benefited the students.

2 Like
avater

Sids (ARTICLESHIP)     23 July 2010

Sids
ARTICLESHIP 
 14 likes  181 points

Gaurav and Jose I agree with your view.

One more noticable point is,even after so much less results(nearly less than 10%) ICAI has not been able to provide even placement to 50% students.Our Buisness schools are providing campus with a handsome salary in hand but ICAI is not doing such genuine effort.

1 Like
avater

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)     23 July 2010

Kumar Gaurav
 54 likes  1620 points

I totally agree with Mr. Jose & Sids point of view.

ICAI is nothing doing for us.................

avater

Rahul Bansal (Finalist)     23 July 2010

Rahul Bansal
Finalist 
 4481 likes  35910 points

Thanks everyone for raising and commenting on this.

For the last 2 months , I am seeing various PE2 students grievances ,

At your place, u r all right.

But, I think that "ICAI" must atleast allow training to PE2 students at the time of IPCC regn. only and not at the time of clearing IPCC 1st gp. so that PE-2 students get compensated for the time- loss.

avater

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)     23 July 2010

Kumar Gaurav
 54 likes  1620 points

Thanks 2 Mr. Rahul

I am totally agree wid ur comments , atleast we shud allow training , as we have also cleared the one of the group of PE-2 but..................money money nd money ICAI wants.

avater

jose.p (CA in service)     23 July 2010

jose.p
CA in service 
 244 likes  1676 points

They failed to market the fresh CAs properly. Placement figures is 34pc. Salaries given to them is not worth talking about. 4 people out of 11 refusing 70lacs pa package shows it all. They could have been deputed to areas where security was questioned. If u agree to work as CA in baghdad or kabul; u will surely get 2 crore; and icai would publicize that as well. In short; they cut pass percentage so as to cover their own failures.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Kumar Gaurav

Thanks 2 Mr. Rahul

I am totally agree wid ur comments , atleast we shud allow training , as we have also cleared the one of the group of PE-2 but..................money money nd money ICAI wants.

avater

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal)     23 July 2010

RADHIKA JALAN
agarwal 
 213 likes  1521 points

i agree dat they r right in their own point of view.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here