Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA exam checking is good

Page no : 2

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

My suggestion is dont upload ur answer sheet..coz it may be restricted under RTI

CHINKY TRIPATHI (Practise) (37 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

I also beleieve our institude but day after yesterday i have seen that our final costing answer sheets r being checked in local trains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And even m observing the Mam ,she just ticking right & wrong without seeing the whole answer and giving marks on its own she doesnt hold any question paper in her hand.

After this to i m big concern regarding our marks :{

buddy (-) (71 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Originally posted by : srinivass

My suggestion is dont upload ur answer sheet..coz it may be restricted under RTI

WHY?????????? what is ur prob??

LET HIM UPLOAD..........WHATS WRONG??? theres no such restriction......its his own property now...he can do anything he wants.. if he doesnt upload...how will we know ??? not everyone will apply under RTI...based on fews lines written in ICAI's favor... plss try n understand....let him substantiate it....

PLS UPLOAD YAAR EVEN I WANT TO SEE IT

1 Like

CA GIRISH (Chartered Accountant) (1796 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Read my post Marks manipulation

Shoyeb (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

thanks bro for info.

Pradeep Kumar (Article, CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

YES MR ARVIND I ALSO AGREE WITH U BECAUSE I IALSO FACE THE SAME PROBLEM.

BUT NOW I FELL THE SAME AS U 

THANKS FOR SHARE UR VIEWS.

kishan k (CA IPCC) (47 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

CA INSTITUTE IS DON. AUR DON KO QUESTION KARNA MUSHKIL HI NAHI NAMUMKIN HAIII.

Rajnikant Vadigoppula (CA, CS And CMA Final) (919 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

thanks for the info buddy

CA. Mohd. Adnan Ansari (Business) (89 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

bro i also agree

CA kishore (Accounts Audit and TAxation)   (123 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

yes, very important message for CA Students and also i do agree with buddy suggestion 

Piyush Sharma (Employee - Internal Audit)   (30 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Your conclusion can hold good in your case like Advance ruling.

I dont say institute reduces marks in every answer sheet. However, as per regulation 39 of CA regulations, institute hold right to deduct mark form any classs of students to maintain a particular pass out. below is exect wordings from Regulations:

39. Examination results

(1) (a) A list of candidates declared successful at each

examination shall be published.

(b) The names of candidates obtaining distinction in

the examination shall be indicated in the list.

(c) Every candidate shall be individually informed of

his result.

(2) The Council may, in its discretion, revise the marks

obtained by all candidates or a section of candidates in any

particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as

may be considered necessary, for maintaining the standards of

pass percentage provided in these Regulations.

Explanation — The term “section” used in this subregulation

refers to the category of the candidates whose answer

papers are valued by an examiner and such other category of

candidates as may be specified by the Council.

(3) A candidate who passes at one sitting an examination

with seventy per cent of the total marks for all the papers for

that examination shall be considered to have passed the

examination with distinction.

Read the highlighted portion and then give your opinion in general.

Arvind Sharma (ACA) (1432 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Dear All.., 

I dont think it will beneficial for any CA Student to have a look upon my answer sheet...

My purpose of application under RTI is only to know whether marking is proper or not. I hav no interest upon one to one checking of my ans with Sugested Ans.. and till date after getting (5 days) I havn't looked back on them as I has realise that my preperation was not proper...

So,I am sorry for no sharing my answer sheet here...

And if anyone here still has doubt about Institute Marking., apply under RIT for their answer sheet... I will tell you procedure by tomarrow as right now, I not having my documents...

Thanks for appreciating my work..

Regards

Arvind Sharma

shivaprakash (CA-Final) (100 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

yes arvind you are right, simply we cant blame our institute for our silly mistakes in exams.

all students must understand this.

nidhi sharma (article assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 18 July 2013

Hellow friends,

I  am not satisfied with above post because i got marks below my expectation in 2nd group marks in nov 2012 ipcc.Therefore i applied for retotalling and reverification of answersheet.

After 20-30  days instit send me zerox answer sheet with a letter in which states that there is no mistake found  in totalling Therefore ur marks does not increase.

But I was shocked when I saw my zerox answer sheet supplied by the institute bcoze marks  given in answer sheets in all 3 subjects  are not matched with  marks given in marksheet  . And  differnce is not 2-3 marks but its a big difference of 21 marks.

mujhe itna bura lag raha tha ke hum students itni mehnat karty hy and institute kya kar raha hy . mujhe samajh nahe araha hy ke esa kaisy ho sakta hy copy mae alag marks and marksheet mae alag . In my mind arise lots of Questions but  noone answer me . yae sb dykh kar itna time waste hua . bus mujhe us time yae lag raha tha ke koe mil jay jisy mae clear kar pau ke yae kya hy. bus koe mujhe btay ke akhir institu kaisy checking karta hy and itna bada difference kaise hosakta hy.

Fir maine socha  i ask all Questions arise my mind to institute by sending e-mail  and till exam i am not thinking about all blunders create by institute and only do studies

After my may 2013  exams i send mail to institu president, vice president  and exam department . but till now noone  reply .

I  have all proofs to file case against institut but  all such legal procedures requires lots of time , money and energy. which I cant afford.

The main motive behind this post is to warn all  c.a studends   please dont  relia blindly on  C.A institute markings and exam procedure. c.a mae bus exam acchy jany sy ya sb sahi likh kar any py he marks depend nahi hy . there are certain game behind the sceen which are not knot known by students.

please if u think that u done well in exams and ur result is not touch ur expectation. So confirm ur marks by verification of answersheet.It may  possible that ur marksheet marks is different  from exam copies marks . same as my case.

I know  many other students who also face same situation. angry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: