Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA College

Page no : 4

gursimran kaur (article) (22 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

I m agree with u there must be a collg for the CA, not only for the enjoyment but also for the study. 

Gayathri (CA final GST certified) (58 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Many students unable to get proper channel about CA ,if there is college i hope it helps in all ways...

Shahbaj Akhtar (PCC STUDENT) (50 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

I have my friend , who has done his CA From Xaviers College ( Jamshedpur)

Nita Kale (Student) (105 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

i am agree with u because  jin students ko coaching classes lagane itani hesiyat nahi hoti wo college karke ca kar sakate hai

sab students to financially strong nahi rahate na

hardik dhaduk (student) (35 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

i'm strongly agree with Praveen Gaur
CA,CS,B.com(h)->

be coz see every field has it's own collage campus  e.g engineering,m.b.b.s

but in the case of CA student no body knows each other even in exam centre not for wrong thing(for copycate) .but seriously CA student need a place where we meet eachother n discuss our problems....

According to me "students jo collage nahi chahte wo 3 idiot picture ke silencer ki tarah sochte hoge jo  18 HOURS ratta marta tha.....................

manish trikha (Trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

I think there must be a regular College For CA coz there is a lack of interaction to Face public..

Internship Burden is already so drastic that we forget to live our life the way it shoud be.

the most enlighting point is that there would be Correct Recognistion of High scoring Students(12th class)

and Also Those who Can not Afford To have Best private Coaching just coz of lack of means to

Afford the fee of the teacher concern through Regular COLLEGE can Actualy Get there Problem Solved

Originally posted by : sunny aggarwal
DON'T YOU THINK THAT THERE MUST BE A CA COLLEGE, SO WE CAN ENJOY A COLLEGE LIFE............

CA Sachin vishnu tardekar (JOB) (95 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

yes there should be collge for ca student

* Suchi * (CA Final) (246 Points)
Replied 12 February 2011

I Agree with Praveen Gaur...

1 Like

tme s limted,bt drms r unlmtd (Mba ( fin.) Ca final Student)   (257 Points)
Replied 12 February 2011

There should be college for Ca students the reason behind this

In one ca firm we dont found all types of works ..some ca firms have only service tax work some have tds and many have audits and others so we dont become an expert becoz of lack of knowledge in particular part..

So there should be one collz where we attend atleast one hour class  daily to get all the knowledge which we dont have in one ca frm,

Uma Maheswari (Finance Manager) (40 Points)
Replied 16 February 2011

Yes, No need of CA college to enjoy. But, we need a definite place meet our guides and co-students to share our level of practise. Meeting the people those who are doing something what we do definitely will give some motivation, guidelines and boostings.

Shikha Saxena (doing pce) (52 Points)
Replied 05 March 2011

no not bcoz a people who have no money they should also join ca. if colleage started then no differance between IT & CA student. that too good ki CA study have no expensive fees payment.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

Articleship period is like CA College only...

Praveen Gaur ($$$-Student-$$$) (213 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

If CA colleges are introduce that increase the proffesinalism or Entrepreneurship in the student. or rahi fees ki baat fees should be nominal like govt. colleges like 5000 to 6000 every year. i dont think that no one is able to pay this amount.

Surya Kanodia (Assistant Vice President)   (21 Points)
Replied 09 March 2011

cool idea....

Nitika (article) (67 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

There is no need of college

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: