CA Club T-Shirt

I wud like to know frm the admin...whether any limit is there like one member one CA club Tshirt..

Or one day one member shud be there in top 30 list..to claim T-shirt

pl clarify as the info on the web is not clear.

thanx

Replies (7)
correct doubt yaar !!
The moment your name is displayed on Top 30 list you are eligible for rewards(currently t-shirt) . It is irrespective of the time for which you stay in the Top 30 list.

Regards
ADmin
Share your knowledge

Note : Unnecessary post made for the sake of earning points do not qualify for rewards.
i find yr name on top 30--so have u received T shirt..
Hi, I would love to receive a T-shirt.
Admin I have a doubt .......a member already there in top 30 continuosly would they get the reward once again........

Hi

I have not received my T-shirt even after one month of claiming it.

Is it really...??!

But, I can't receive Tshirt...

Is there any reason...??
or
it's not now...??!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details